Followers

Friday, 15 February 2013

A Man's Best Friend

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Friday already!  Where has this week gone?  Doesn't time fly when you are having fun.  I am off to see my mum this morning which will be lovely as we can caught up on all the gossip.

A quick male card for you today, I have used Man about Town Die cut topper set from Kraftyhands


6 x 6 Kraft base card
First layer is black card which I have layered a sheet from the Topper set, before matting this down I have wrapped Baker's Twine around and tied into a knot
The topper I have matted onto black card then layered this down
I have added a metal charm with a brad and some black Card Candi then a sentiment from my stash



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


21 comments:

  1. Awesome card, very "manly." Have fun spending time with you mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great male card Linda...have a great day.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Linda. Nice natural colours and fab layout.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous male card, love the image and design. Enjoy your time with your Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super male card Linda. The image and paper are great.
    Have a lovely time with your Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fab male card Linda :) brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect male card Linda! I love the colours and layout.. Great work..
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card as ever Linda!

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Linda, I like the classy image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is Fabulous Linda,what a fantastic male card.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous male card Linda, hope you enjoyed your day..pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab darling you do a mans card so well
    Big hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. great male card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another fab male card Linda, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful male masculine card! I love that image and the whole card works so well together.

    Thank you so much for the lovely comment left on my blog.

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! Linda, this is awesome!!! Love that paper, image - everything. Fabulous card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous mens card, I love those papers
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super card thanks for joining us at Whimsy xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card. Great vintage design with the metal cap and tied twine. Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great vintage card, love your layout, such a fab male image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx