Followers

Friday, 8 February 2013

Angelica

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

Well what a fab day I have had today.  My order from Stampin Up arrived and I have lots of new goodies to play with (grinning from ear to ear).  I have also been crafting as well but some CD crafting for a change.  I have been playing with the new CD from Crafter's Companion call Angelica and Friends which you can purchase here.  Oh my word what an absolute joy! I could have spent all day just clicking on each subject but I desperately wanted to make a couple of cards.  Last night I found out that I had won the 9 stamps following Crafter's Companions DT blog hop to celebrate the launch of this CD.  Well this just made my week, they say it happens in 3's I wonder what the 3rd prize will be.  Last Friday I found out I had won £100 to spend at Crafty-Emblies, they have the most fabulous wooden embellishments.

Today's card is Angelica she is such a sweetie!




I have used the topper and sentiment from one of the card kits and the backing paper is from the CD.  I have punched out a 2 butterfly using the backing paper turned one over so the white of the card was facing upwards so that it didn't merge into the paper.
Using Spellbinder Labels 1 I have cut out silver mirri card as the base layer then using the colourizer on the CD coloured the backing paper to match the blues. I then cut this out using the same Spellbinder Die.
Using the Decorative Circle die I have cut out a piece of Core'dinations So Mod card and layered this down and using foam pads added the topper to give dimension.
I have added lace which I have threaded blue ribbon through and made a bow, using circle punch punched out a circle using the same card as the topper for the sentiment.  To complete my card I have added a couple of blue roses and a white rose.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


39 comments:

  1. this is a gorgeous card Linda and congratulations with your prize.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty and the shade of blue is lovely. I love the cute image and those flowers set it all off to perfection xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colours and the image is very sweet :-)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Linda, the topper is so pretty and love the colours.
    Can you send some of that luck over, managed to escape the germs you sent, but I am sure I could catch the luck.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, what a lovely card x
    Enjoy your new stash xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, such a delightful image and loving the colour. Congrats on the win. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Linda, this card is really gorgeous, I love the image, it looks so delicate, also love the butterfly
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous - such a pretty image and lovely colours
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Linda, congratulations, what fantastic luck you have had.
    Gorgeous card

    Claire x
    (DT-crafty bloggers network)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely creation. The image is so adorable and love the colour. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love the colours love it all , beautiful congratulations
    Xxx hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda this is beautiful! I really love the gorgeous paper and image and the gold frames it all perfectly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely Linda. You could have made it into a Labels One easel and that would have been gorgeous too. But it's lovely as it is and I'll be getting this cd.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Linda!! Love that sweet image!!!! Thanks for always stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, it means a lot and sorry that i don't stop by as often!! Hope you are well/ Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. a masterpiece of a cute card! love it!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful, elegant card Linda.. So lovely!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous card Linda, such a sweet image, love the colours and layout..pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Linda - such pretty colours and that gold frames it beautifully.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeous card Linda. That's such an adorable image and I love your embellishments.
    Congratulations on your winning streak x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Linda, What a pretty card and image. I like the colours you have chosen. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Congrats on your wins, isn't it fab? Beautiful card, I do love gingham it makes such a pretty background and it's so versatile, very pretty and sweet image too! I don't know where you find the time to craft lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card Linda, love Angelica she's adorable and love the LO and all your finishing touches too. Congratulations on your wins you lucky, lucky girl :)
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful card, love the flowers and butterfly too. Well done on the two prizes x

    ReplyDelete
  25. She is indeed gorgeous, Linda, looking forward to seeing your creations with stampin up, love and hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card Linda and so pretty image. Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ow she's gorgeous congrats on the will hun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Really gorgeous, love those shades of blue and the image is so sweet
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super girly card Linda, love the colour with the hint of gold. Thanks for playing along with us this week @ MAWTT
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card Linda. Love the image and the colours. Enjoy your parcel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card - love the sweet image and gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for playing along with the Divas and MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous Linda, I'm loving Angelica and friends myself, think I need to get it ordered

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lovely, thank you for joining Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amazing artwork Linda...it looks so real, like an antique plate hanging on a wall. Stunning. Thanks so much for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week!
    Manderly
    xxxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fabulous project! thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow hope you will join us again soon
    Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Super card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a beautiful card and image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi linda I love this pretty image and such a gorgeous layout - thank you for playing along at Delightful challenges this week hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx