Followers

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Christine's Digi Adventure Showcase - Easter Bunny

Good morning crafty friends and followers

A couple of weeks ago Christine emailed me to ask if I would like to be a guest designer for her Digi Showcase Adventure which takes place today.  I of course replied that I would and she sent me this cute little digi.  I hope you like what I have created today.  You can visit Christine's Blog to see her design teams projects too.


Base card is 6 x 6 white scalloped card
First layer is from Core'dinations So Mod card pack which I have embossed using the Die'sire floral 6 x 6 embossing folder.
The scalloped layer is from First Edition Boho paper pack using the Spellbinder scalloped oval die
I printed the image onto Neenah Card and coloured with Copic Ciao Pens.  I distressed the edges with PanPastels Dairylide yellow.
I have added the sentiment Spring, gems to the centre of the flowers and lemon flowers from my stash.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

24 comments:

  1. Ooh really cute, love the image and bright colours :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, makes me think of spring xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! Great card Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww he's a cute bunnykins, I love your card Linda. That little yellow duckling has his beady eye on those easter eggs but you can tell him that I saw them first lol.

    Hugs Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda, love the bright colours and the cute image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this card with the gorgeous sunshine yellow and fabulously cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Linda I am loving the colour, makes me think of bright spring days, will it ever arrive!!!!. love the embossing and your colouring is Brill. Thank you for showcasing my digi. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Linda, love the bright summer colours, they certainly brighten up a dull day.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. your lovely bright card has brought some sunshine into my day! Thanks Linda - its lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright colors on this. How fun to be asked to be a gdt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute and beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delightful, Linda! I'm so ready for Spring. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute and love the bright colours! I really gotta start on my easter cards soon!!
    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Precious with a capital P!!!!! LOVE THIS!!! The colors are wonderful and your coloring is awesome. Love the addition of those flowers too. So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sooooo cute, such a happy card that reminds me spring is on its way :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute card for Easter Linda. Love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute easter bunny card, fab colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely bright card Linda, just perfect for Easter. The embossing is wonderful and Christine's image is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable, loving the cheerful and sunny colours - perfect for Easter.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on being asked to be a guest DT. Its a beautiful card. I love the image and the colours. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous Linda, I really love those spring colours, Congratulations on being a Guest DT, do you have more hours in the day than the rest off us, LOL....love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is really lovely, you have certainly done Christine's drawing justice, love the colours you have used x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx