Followers

Saturday, 9 February 2013

Everlasting Love

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

A very quick post from me today before I go off to my Stampin up Training Day in Pudsey, Leeds.

This card is made for Mother's Day and the reason for calling this post "Everlasting Love" is we all feel that towards our mum's I know I do.  I have made this card using the new CD from Kraftyhands Vintage Treasures which will be on Create and Craft on Tuesday 19th February at 1.00 pm and 6.00 pm.



6 x 6 square card
Base layer, and topper are from the CD as is the sentiment
I have wrapped lace around the base layer and then added the topper onto this.
To finish off I have added pearls down both sides of the card.


I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday and I will see you all tonight
Hugs xxxxx


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda,love the gorgeous image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card love the topper,and the lace and pearls finishes it off beautifully. Enjoy your training day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Linda.

    Have a great day at the training thingy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great training day Linda, hope you have lots of fun, fabulous card as always, you have made me fall in everlasting love with this CD, a MUST for my craftroom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Linda, the lace and pearls really suit the topper.
    Have a fun day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow this is stunning i adore vintage and this is amazing hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Linda x love the colours, I'm into red at the minute x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I can get to your blog now. This is absolutely gorgeous hun, a really classy design, love the layout and those rich colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ow this is so vintage its gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Linda. Enjoy your weekend. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful colours Linda and I just love the lace xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Linda i love the layout and all those lovely pearls you have used.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda this is just beautiful with great rich colouring and the pearls finishes it off perfectly.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Linda. I love the toppers and papers on this cd. I'm sre you Mum will love it. Hope your training day went well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Love the lace and pearls on here. Hope you have a great day at training.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx