Followers

Friday, 15 February 2013

F is for Florence

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

It has been a lovely sunny day today but definitely chilly.  Went to see my mum this morning to catch up.  Decided to have my hair cut into a bob and so pleased with it now it is off my neck, it was driving me mad!  A lot of you will know that I have naturally curly hair so to see it straight after nearly 12 months of it being curly was a bit of a shock but I like it, the beauty of it being layered that I can still just wash and go and leave it to dry naturally.

This evening I decided to do some paint fusion, I haven't done this is quite a long time and I have really enjoyed doing it.  I have painted the letter "F" for my granddaughter's bedroom, I did one for Alice so decided to get this done so I can take it with me when I go and see them on Sunday.


I have painted it lilac underneath and then PVA and emulsion and crackled it by drying the paint.
The stamps are from Sheena Douglass' Paint Fusion Simply Sweet Set
I have used Pebeo Paints

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

19 comments:

  1. Fabulous project Linda, thank you for sharing.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also F for fabulous Linda. You've painted the roses beautifully and the colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I love this Linda, I've bought some to do about 2 years ago and still not done them, I haven't done Paint Fusion, but seen so many people doing it I think I will have a try, have you any tips for me. By the way i love your new haircut, it makes you look different
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the paint fusion was on the letter and not your hair, lol, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! This is stunning Linda!!! I love it..
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, It's beautiful, Linda! I've never tried paint fusion but I really like how it looks!

    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Linda, I'm doing something similar to this for my eldests room! When I eventually get round to it! lol
    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Linda, it's very pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Linda, it's very pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you on loving to paint. This is a fab project that you have painted beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow always wanted to give this a go . You have done it lovely Linda
    Xxx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely fabulous Linda, your Grandaughter will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Linda! Bet little Florence thinks so too. Glad you've had a good day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant project Linda, love the colours. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  15. brilliant project linda, your granddaughter will love this...pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous creation Linda:)
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is just beautiful Linda - stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is just so pretty hun, absolutely love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx