Followers

Thursday, 7 February 2013

Home Sweet Home

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

I hope you are all well and keeping warm.  I am now feeling more like my old self again thank goodness and even managed to get some crafting done today.  Something quite easy to make but gosh it looks gorgeous.

Kraftyhands have a new range of die cuts and they are just stunning, Mike and Ian sure know how to please us crafters.  For my card I have used the Home Sweet Home Die cut set which comes with 2 backing sheets and 6 toppers (these will be coming soon to the website.  As soon as I saw this set I had to have them.  Please hop on over to the website to see what other fabulous new die cut ranges they have and they are only £1.80 a set and printed onto top quality card too.


A5 white scalloped card
First layer is printed from the Vintage Treasures Boutique (this will be available on the website from 19th February 2013 when Kraftyhands will be on Create & Craft)
Second layer is from the Home Sweet Home die cut set which I have wrapped cream organza ribbon around then pink lace.
The birthday sentiment and the topper I have added foam pads to give dimension and sprayed with Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle in Iridescent Pink.
To finish off I have added 3 stick pins and a wooden bird which I have coloured with my Copic's and added a pearl gem for his eye.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx



34 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda,glad you are feeling better.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling a lot better, though not so sure you're back to normal. Define normal... :p

    Lovely card. I used to have some 'scraps' with very similar roses and I loved using them for decoupage.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful vintage style card, Linda. Hope you are feeling better now.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your feeling better, this card is fab, Px

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty Linda, I love these vintage look toppers. The lace and pins finish the card fabulously x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, glad you're feeling better :-)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful Vintage Card Linda. I particularly love the bird cage die cut you have used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Linda x So glad you're feeling better.
    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely vintage looking images and your added lace and pins work so well with them. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific card my dear:)
    Gorgeous work:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great vintage style card Linda - gld to hear that you are feeling a bit better!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So vintage looking and pretty! Outstanding!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. I love the flowers and bird cage and that darling bird right on top. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card Linda,I love the vintage look.Lush pins too.

    Hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Linda and so glad you are feeling better.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad you are feeling better hun, thank goodness...don't like me friends to be ill....stunning card and those dies are amazing, will be looking out for them, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card linda, such great colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm glad you're feeling better Sweetie, your card is so pretty & i love the layout x (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning I love it !!!!
    Glad your on the mend x hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card Linda....and I'm glad that you're feeling better.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is gorgeous Linda.

    glad I can give a comment, yesterday I couldn't just on my blog we had maleware, glad it's over.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  22. A gorgeous card Linda, love the design and the lace and pins finish it off beautifully. So glad you are feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely stunning Linda!!!!! Love the beautiful pins and flowers!!!!!! Wow Fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. A stunning creation Linda. Wonderful colour and design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous birthday card. I'm glad to hear you're feeling well enough to craft - great news.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card love the vintage look. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful, love the lace and the pins and that floral topper is lovely
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card Linda. Glad you're feeling better. Good luck with the challenges. xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a lovely vintage birthday card. Love the design with the sentiment and fabolous papers and pearl pins. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck.Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Good luck
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  31. So pleased you are back to yourself.
    Very pretty card, and gorgeous die -cuts.
    I watched the guys from Kraftyhands for the first time the other day - loved their enthusiasm.

    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Bloggers Network,
    Claire x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete

  32. Very pretty card, love the roses and the colours are fab, thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx