Followers

Sunday, 17 February 2013

Lacy Sunshine Challenge

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

Today is time for our second challenge over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog.  Our challenge this fortnight is "use your favourite colours".  Now anyone who know me knows that my favourite colour of all time is Purple any shades so of course I had to use this colour but I have combined it with grey.

I have used Berryclaw Bears makes a Bear which is another of Heather Valentin's digis.  You can purchase this digi here.  This is the only official and authorised shop for Heather Valentin Digital Stamps.



6 x 6 Labels 1 square cream card which I have made into a Twisted Easel card
Inside of card I have added grey floral card with gold embossing.
I stamped a thimble using Dew Drops Pearlescent Lavender and placed this as the stopper for the easel.
Front of the card I have stamped scissor using Dew Drops Pearlescent Lavender using the scissors from my Stampography Dress Stand stamp set
Using the rest of the grey floral card I have cut out using Spellbinders Label 1 die.
I printed of the image and cut this out using the above die.  I then coloured this using my Copic Ciao Pens.  I distressed around the image using PanPastels natural grey and using Spica pen in purple added faux stitching.
To finish off I have added a couple of buttons, scissors and flowers from by stash.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

29 comments:

  1. OOOOOOH Linda .... that is such a gorgeous card .... I love the image and the colour of the bear is fab ....

    xxx Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is sooo cute, love the little scissors :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Linda, such a cute image, love the colours and those little scissors are so cute. Have a wonderful day with your Granddaughters xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You've done a fabulous job with this gorgeous digi Linda! Love the colour combo you've gone for...so pretty. And the shaped easel...always a favourite with me. Really love this card!.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute digi image, looks great in purple, fab card.

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute and beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Linda and love the scissors!
    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Linda!! Can you believe I don't have this digi in my collection!!??!! Think I may have to rectify that pretty quickly!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and image Linda and the colour and layout are lovely.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card linda, I like the sweet fun image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is totally awesome!!! Just love the colors you have used. Fabulous embellishments!!! Those scissors are totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! Love the colors and the added embellishments are perfect choices.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous little twisted easel creation and I love the decorative edges.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww Linda, this is sew cute, love the little fella on the cotton reel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card, Linda, love your colour choice, I ended up making 2 as I could not make my mind up which was my favourite colour !!!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Linda, love the colours and the scissors die. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love everything about this card. The image is cute the colouring is great. And the little scissors are to die for. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the theme and Scissors Linda and Fabby card. Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous card Linda and a fantastic image. I love the faux stitching and the scissors x

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty! Love the purple pop against the gray and those little scissors are darling.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  21. How did I ever miss this darling digi? Fabulous, Linda, and of course, just perfect in purple! OK, you've inspired me to get in there and do something purple for this fun challenge. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  22. fabulous card linda, love the brilliant image. pam

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fab card, great colouring of your digi bear.
    Thanks for joining us at C4E this week
    Love
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this Linda. Your blog looks fab xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really adorable, I love the image and the faux stitching and colours look gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a cute project, very cutet!! Thanks so much for joining our February Bingo Challenge at CTB! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Delightful card, pretty design, love the cute image, thanks so much for joining us at Marianne Design Divas
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  29. Linda this is so cute and I LOVE that little bear :D
    Thank you for joining us at Marianne's Design Divas to win you would have to have used and told us what Marianne D products you have used but we still love to see what you make.
    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    P.S. If you would like a crafty getaway this year there are still spaces on the one I organise yearly. For more details CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx