Followers

Monday, 25 February 2013

Man about Town

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well it has taken me all day to get this post to go live.  Blogger is being it's usual pain in the butt.
I am off to Leeds tomorrow morning so I am off to have an early night as up at 5.00 am in the morning.



6 x 6 Kraft card
First layer is bronze textured card from my stash which I have matted one of the backing papers from the Man about Town die topper sets from Kraftyhands.
I then matted the topper onto the same backing papers and inked around the edges using Black distressing ink
I have wrapped raffia around the backing paper threading it through a metal fastener
To finish off I have added a sentiment from my stash and 3 burnt orange card candi

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

21 comments:

  1. Fabulous male card Linda, love your layout. Safe trip tomorrow. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Linda. Love the colours for this one.

    Safe journey tomorrow.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda a fantastic card as usual, it is so elegant and the topper is super, a smashing Mens card.
    Have a good day tomorrow
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant male card Linda, have a good time tomorrow. pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Sweetie, i love the layout, it looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really gorgeous, love the image and the bronze textured card looks fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card Linda, the bronze card is perfect with this stylish topper x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda,love the card.Had a great evening.Make sure you get a bun before they eat them all.
    Safe journey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Linda love the subtle colours:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, beautiful card and image and love the colours and the design. Just perfect for a male card. I hope you have a good time today and a safe journey. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super male card, Linda. Love the colours. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A brilliant man's card Linda, especially love the bronze textured backing card x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A brilliant man's card Linda, especially love the bronze textured backing card x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is wonderful Linda . Im loving that back ground xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh I like this a lot. I still find it hard to make cards for men xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. he is indeed "man about town" fabulous Linda, you will probably be home, but the time you read this comment, so "hope you HAD a good trip" xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx