Followers

Friday, 22 February 2013

Mother's Love

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Friday again, where is the time going?  It has been trying on and off all day here to snow but only little flurries.  It is bitterly cold, went out for a walk up to the hairdressers to drop some Mother's Day cards off and came back home.

I have then spend the rest of the day in my craft room creating!  I am hoping to get into my craft room all weekend after domestic duties have been done!

Today's card is made for Mother's Day


8 x 8 White pearlescent card
First layer is paper that I have had for ages (can't remember where I got it!) I have distressed the edges with DI Peeled Paint
Second Layer is from Pink Paislee London Market which has also been distressed with Peeled Paint.
Using DI Pumice stone I have distressed the doily then layered the topper which is from Kraftyhands and  is part of a Die Topper Set and can be bought here, this too has been distressed with DI Peeled Paint.
I have added cream lace and where they cross over a cream bow with a stick pin.  I have distressed the greeting with Peeled Paint, added a corner embellishment and pearl gems.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs

23 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Linda, love all your layers. I think it's been slightly warmer here today. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, fab colours and my Mum would love it. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card as always Linda. Gorgeous colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda, I love the lace on the card, the corners are great, I've got some but never thing about using them. Love the soft vintage colours
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, so elegant. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card Linda. I love the vintage look and how you've positioned the lace. The papers and doily are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Linda...loving the green theme,my fav colour.Fabby image too...I love it.

    Hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, Your card is a pure delight to look at, such a gentle looking image and the colour of the background is super.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Linda as always!
    been bitterly cold here in Leeds too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beautiful card! Love the lace and big bow on here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card Linda!! I LOVE the green!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card Linda, love the layout and the papers are gorgeous, one of my most used DI is peeled paint, I love that colour, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card Linda, love the layers, colours and image. The ribbon is fab too x

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card, love the bow :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Linda. Love the colours and the topper. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card love the colours and sentiment..
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh hun this is absolutely stunning, LOVE the colour and layout it's just so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Linda: Your card is so very pretty--love your colors! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #31 - Mothers [or for a female].

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card and lovely paper. Thank you for playing along this week at Jen's Digi Stamps. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge. Remember we are having a DT call at Jen's and would love to hear from you.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Jen's Digi Stamp DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card and papers. Love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous creation, love your colors and the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Linda
    This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
    Jacki xx(PCJ DT)
    http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx