Followers

Friday, 22 February 2013

Postcards Steampunk

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

The lovely Tracy Moss from Cardmakers Delights emailed to ask if I would be interested in using her postcards on a few card samples for her.  I did a few cards for her last year and they are gorgeous cards to use.  She knew I loved my Steam Punk and send me quite a few of these fabulous post cards.

I would highly recommend my crafty friends to visit Tracy's site as there are an amazing array of toppers from cute to vintage to steam punk.

Today's card is made using a couple of these Steam Punk postcards and I made another one for that male relative in your life.


A5 Kraft card
First layer is black card which I have matted a piece of gorgeous paper from London Market from Pink Paislee which was part of my Christmas present off Mike and Ian (Kraftyhands) which I have inked the edges with DI Vintage Photo
I have distressed around the postcards with my scissor and then inked around them before matting them at an angle onto black card.
To finish off I have added 2 charms and 6 buttons  and sentiment from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for a man Linda.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed using the steampunk postcards, your card is beautiful! Thanks for agreeing to showcase my products Linda, I really appreciate all the help you have given me. Welcome to our Facebook page by the way (a nice surprise to see you pop up there!), I'll add your photo plus a link to your blog on there shortly... Big hugs, Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fabulous Linda - lucky you getting to work with them! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the postcards Linda and the card you've made is fab! Great for those Men in your life that don't do the usual sport, cars etc xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorjuss linda, really lovely, love steampunk bits xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun. Love the steam punk post cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not surprised that you were asked to showcase these fabulous postcards, you do steampunk so well, Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super card Linda, The postcards are fabulous and I love the backing paper. The way you've placed everything at a jaunty angle is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous CAS style male themed steampunk card. Love it.
    Laine.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card, Linda. I know we both love steampunk and those postcards are fab. I love how you have incorporated them into your design. Love it. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought I should pop back and say thank you for joining us at LEJ Designs and good luck in the challenge. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great masculine card and the steam punk postcards works so well.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Delightful masculine card, Linda! Those steam punk postcards are such a great idea. Loving your embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Linda, I like the post cards and the buttons.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Linda...seriously fab man's card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous make. Those postcards are stunning and I can't wait to go and look at the page you have linked.

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. great card Linda, love the backing paper, layout and all the different embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Linda,
    fabulous card for a man with steampunk details.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card. Great buttons too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. great male card, Linda. will try and pop over to Tracy's site later. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your fabulous steampunk creation with its wonderful detail. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck with the draw. Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Linda, I love the colours and the subtle vintageness of your card, thanks for sharing with us on Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Linda, your vintage postcards and ephemera looks fabulous on this wonderfully layered and embellished birthday card. Your charms add an especially nice touch. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "Charmed, I'm Sure (add a charm)" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  24. A brilliant card. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx