Followers

Sunday, 24 February 2013

Tulips for Spring

Good Evening Crafty Friend, Followers and Visitors

Sunday already, the weeks are surely flying by.  Well today is my 2nd blog anniversary, time sure has flown since I started 2 years ago.  I have been inspired by so many of my blogging friends and fabulous crafters.  Today I am showing a card I made using Sheena Douglass' Paint Fusion stamps and technique which is a very firm favourite with me and she sure has inspired me too.  I hope you like my little card!


8 x 8 cream scalloped card
First layer is from stash which I have matted Core'dinations card embossed with Die'sire Embossing folder Regal Swirl.
The topper is mount board which I have painted and distressed by painting board with PVA and emulsion paint and heating to get the crackle.
Using Sheena Douglass' Paint Fusion Tulip Stamp I have paint fusioned with Pebeo Acrylic Paints
I sprayed with Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle Iridescent spray then once dry dusted with PanPastels Dairylade Yellow.
I have used PanPastels Burnt Sienna on the doily and then matted this onto the embossed card.
To finish off I have cut out butterflies using First Edition Boho paper pack with Spellbinder Les Papillion 2, added gems to the 4 corners of the doily, made a bow and added a floral button to the bow


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx



26 comments:

  1. This looks amazing Linda, I've never tried paint fusion, I'm sure it's not as easy as she makes it look and I'm no painter lol! However yours looks so professional xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda, lovely colours. Congrats on the 2 year anniversary. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Linda, you make these techniques look effortless. Happy Blogaversary! Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Linda, this is stunning!! A big congrats on your 2 year blog-aversary!! :D
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your 2 bloganiversary.
    Your card is lovely.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fabulous Linda. I absolutely love, love, love those tulips!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your blogaversary sweetie! Great card I'm so scared of paint fusion but you did a great job! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi linda, great card, never tried paint fusion, looks amazing pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Linda, your tulips are gorgeous. I love the dotty paper and the butterflies too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delightful card - it actually does look like an oil painting! Thanks so much for joining us at AGOAC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a lovely card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Linda, you have done it again, an awesome card, tulips are just lovely...thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles this week, good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda,I am a fan of Sheena's stamps.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Linda,I am a big fan of Sheena's stamps.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card, Linda. I remember now that you and I started blogging the same month two years ago. Congratulations to both of us. Hasn't it just been the most wonderful journey? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Linda. Love how you've finished the tulips. Congrats on your 2nd blogaversary and thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week. pat k x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful, love tulips and you have done a wonderful job with the colour variation
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nicely done, I love the scalloped card base; thank you for sharing your card in our neighbor at 613 Avenue Create; good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card, Linda, love the colours. I've never tried Paint Fusion, will have to add it to my list. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeous card Linda, love the tulips, congratulations on the 2nd anniversary of your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy blog aversary :)
    Your card is beautiful what a great colour combo and the the painting is superb xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fab card and so much technique!
    Thanks for playing with us this at A Gem of A Challenge and Pile It On this week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooooo fantastic card Linda love all the gorgeous colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card with lots of technique and detail! Thanks so much for sharing with our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx