Followers

Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Anastasia and Poppies

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you have all had a good day, I have been busy today, first running errands and then sorting out admin before I could even think of crafting. 

At the weekend I went to Harrogate and treated myself to the new Graph It marker pens.  Nikky Hall (Polka Doodles) was great, she let me have a play with them and I bought 4 of the packs that she had at the show with her.  Today I have played with my Graph It markers for the first time colouring in one of Heather Valentin's Melancholy Moppets called Anastasia and Poppies.  You can purchase these digi's and more besides here.


Recipe

8 x 8 cream scalloped card
1st layer is Core'dinations card which has been embossed using Die'sire Regal Swirl which I have added lace with ribbon down the centre.
2nd layer is a piece of Kraft card cut using Spellbinder Labels 1
The background to which I have added Anastasia is from My Craft Studio Quinntessential CD
Anastasia has been coloured in using my Graph It pens
To finish off I have added a flower and gems from my stash


  
Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie, i love this unusual colour combo & the image is lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda, love the image and colours and you coloured it really lovely. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda,Im loveing the embossed background and the image is beautifuly coloured.As always an amazing make! Hugs Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Linda - I love the colours that you used and the embossed background just finishes it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Linda, love this image and your colouring, fab design pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring and a sweet image. Fabulous design too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, fabulous colouring of the image. Trying to steer clear of buying any more markers atm!! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic card Linda. I love how you've added Anastasia to the poppies paper and your colouring is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is Beautiful, very sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card, the colouring is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card and image . Love the embossed background xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Vintage card Linda. Love, love, love Anastasia.

    So...no longer in love with Copics? You can only use so many pens, you know! Lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is beautiful, Linda and the colouring of the lovely image is awesome now you as well as Lindsay are tempting me with these markers! lol Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card, great colour and i love how shes sitting in the poppies x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another gorgeous card Linda, and Anastasia is such a cutie and great to colour.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, A really beautiful card and love the image so adorable. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a lovely card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, lovely image :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the coloursused and the great coloured image.

    Sylvxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really gorgeous, I LOVE these colours, the image is fabulous and the embossing looks beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh Linda, this is stunning. My favourite colours used in a wonderful soft combination. Beautifully composed too

    Claire x
    (crafty Bloggers Network DT)

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful card, thank you for sharing your flowers with us at Inky Impressions this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh this is just so cute!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Linda I love your card it is so pretty. Thank you for playing along this week at Jen's Digi Stamps. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    Remember we are having a DT call at Jen's and would love to hear from you. :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Jen's Digi Stamp DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions with this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx