Followers

Saturday, 23 March 2013

Birds of a Feather

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well we still have snow!  I have had a fabulous play today and made my first video for youtube if you have time to visit and comment that would be lovely  the link is here

What do you all think of the new look to my blog?  Isn't it just fabulous?  Kath from Mucky Paws blog was kind enough to design this for me.  Yesterday I found out that the design which I had was removed by the lady who I got  it from!  I mentioned this to Kath who promptly offered to redesign a new look for me.  She said "what would you like?"  I laughed and said straight away Steampunk!  I just love my Steampunk and I can't thank her enough for the most amazing design she has done for me.  So ladies if you want a blog overhaul look no further than our very own talented Kath.  I hasten to add that this took her nearly all day today to do as blogger has been a pain but what a transformation.  I even have my own blog button too so please feel free to grab my button.  If you do visit Kath please click on her "Blog Design 4U" she has done some design work for other blogs too.

Right onto todays card, doesn't it look lovely?  Reminds me of Spring!


Recipe

A6 scalloped white card
First layer is First Edition Isabella paper Pak
Topper is a postcard from Cardmakers Delights which I have matted onto brown polka dot card
I have added a feather behind the topper a bird cage charm which I have added twine and 3 Card Candi


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

22 comments:

  1. Great card lovely Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda, and loving your new background too. Kath's a clever girl.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous new blog :D Stunning!!! Just like your card. I have that backing paper. Love the layout and the card is just perfect with the feathers etc.

    Love Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Linda, love your new blog design. pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new look Linda. Gorgeous card too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the brown and blue combination iand it looks great here n your lvely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Linda. I love using feathers on cards, gives them great texture :)
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card Linda, love the postcard and backing paper x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love your new look blog, that Kath's a clever girl! Lol, great card, love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great stuff Linda - your blog looks beautiful - will have to give this some serious thought xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! I thought I'd already left a comment earlier? Fab card Linda, love the new look blog too, that Kath is a clever girl! Lol, thank you for joining Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous card Linda, I love the vintage colours and the postcard. The bird cage charm is wonderful.
    The new look Kath has designed for you is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marvelous image and card, Linda! Love the feather. Sorry you still have snow. I'm actually playing in my garden today, getting all the seedlings I've had in flats for a month into the ground today. We have spring sunshine, warm but not hot. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH Love the new look Linda xx. Fab card, love the layout and colours xxx
    The backing paper you've used is Gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous acrd Linda.loving the feathers and the birdcage charm...fabby postcard image which is deliciously vintage.
    Thank you for entering our challenge over at Rhedd & Rosies.

    Loving your new look blog too.
    Hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the design of this one and fab colours.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Linda, just lovely . Thanks for joining us over at Rhedd & Rosies challenge . Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous make.

    thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie.

    Moira DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card!! - thanks for joining us at the Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge and good luck (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx