Followers

Friday, 29 March 2013

First Journal

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Friends

I hope you have all had a "Good Friday".  I have had a good day hubby has been off so we went to the Range which has opened up about 5 minutes from where I love.  I was like a child in a sweet shop!!!  I managed to get quite a few bits that I haven't been able to get on line so that made me very happy, plus we got £10 off our shop too as we (I) had spent over £50.  Hubby paid, and all he put into the trolley was some planting on pots for his veggies and an expandable file.

Anyway onto what I started last night, as you all know I have my very own fur baby called Tiggy so decided to do my first journal on this little minx.  I had so much fun with this and I have added some pages which will be filled with photographs of my little baby.

Front Page

Back of Front Page and Second Page


Inside of Back Page

Back Page

The journal has been made using a combination of My Minds Eye and Bo Bunny Papers
The frame on the front page is made using a mould and UTEE.
I have used Good Luck stamps from Visible Image which has the great Cat and Paw prints.
I have also used Fran-tage in aged black, aqua and taupe
The cat on the second page is from Crafty-Emblies and the wool and bird are from my stash.

I thought you might like to see my fur baby.  Isn't she a cutie? She sure has her daddy wrapped round her little paws!



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


28 comments:

  1. Ow thats a fab book and kitty is gorjuss xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely journal Linda - lucky puss to have their own!!! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous Linda, love the little paw prints

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh Hun,these are gorgeous just love the shape and really love,the elements you have added to this hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful mini album and I look forward to seeing it full of piccies of your gorgeous Tiggy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous project Linda and a great idea. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great journal Linda...love the embossing...you have a beautiful cat too.

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Rhedd & Rosies.

    Hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous journal and how apt is the fish shape. A fur baby who is definitely leaving her paw prints on your heart.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning xx love the little paw prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Linda, I just want to give him a cuddle, (Tiggy)
    and he makes a great idea for your first Journal
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great project Linda and Tiggy is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful made Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fantastic journal Linda. The papers and stamps are wonderful. Tiggy is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it Linda ,cats ore wonderful hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab journal Linda...love it. Think Tiggy needs a bit of a makeover, though, as she looks boring without being all sparkly and glittery.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous journal Linda, how lucky that you live so close to the Range, all we have here in Edinburgh is Hobbycrafts, which is a bit lame at times, have a fabulous Easter Weekend, and give Tiggy a wee hug from me, she is gorgeous, also loving you new look blog, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Linda, Love your Journal, love the shape and the images are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Sincerely Yours. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous journal, love the cover with the paw prints and the adorable picture.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Linda I so love your journal xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your journal (or should I say Tiggy's) is fabulous!! Great shape, great colours - just great!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fabulous keepsake, Linda.

    Tiggy is gorgeous - hope she likes her journal.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab journal
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is wonderful - love the papers and the way you've put it together.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fab journal Linda, the embellishments and stamps are great. Your fur baby is gorgeous, I have three of my own, so I'm probably biased ;) Thanks for joining us at Sincerely Yours, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is Fab Linda, I especially like the back of the front page, that's my fave :D, I had a cat very similar to Tiggy but mine was a boy, he too had almost a perfect 'M' marking on his head.....Fab project and good luck n our Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx