Followers

Thursday, 21 March 2013

Genevieve

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick post from me this morning as I have another crafty day planned and some DT work to do.  I have had a busy morning so far getting some washing done and having a tidy around.  No I am in my craft room with Create and Craft on in the background. 

Today's card I have used Heather Valentin's Melancholy Moppet Genevieve which you can purchase from the only official and only authorised site to purchase Heather's Digis here.



Recipe

6 x 6 white square card
1st layer is core-dinations So Mod Card
Genevieve is a PNG digi which I have layered her onto backing paper from My Craft Studio Quintessential paper
I have coloured Genevieve greys and lilacs (favourite colours)
I have wrapped purple ribbon around the top right hand corner before matting onto the card.
I have added metal corner and grey flowers to the ribbon.
To finish off I have glittered the flowers and her head dress.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx 

28 comments:

  1. Oh linda i love this she has a really sad face it is lovely seeing ur cards your so cleaver xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such stunnin colouring and design Linda. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning work, Linda and I think I may NEED that digi;) Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lovin' these digis and what you're doing with them - so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous Linda - those colours are just perfect (of course they are, they include purple!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. another fab make, she looks so sad but i love her x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, Your card is gorgeous, love the colours and the layout.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's soooo beautiful. Love the colors you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, A beautiful card and image, lovely colors. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, great image, love the colour Px

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. I like your choice of colours. She's beautifully coloured in by you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is a lovely card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a lovely card Linda. Your colour choices really suit Genevieve and the layout is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, beautifully coloured in! I know they are called meloncholy but they just have such sad eyes xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh such a lovely card Linda, you have really done the image justice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely colouring Linda, fab card.
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous card, such lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Linda, she does look really melancholy! Greaat colour choce for this stunning card! Thanks so much fr playing at The Crafting Cafe this time in our Favourite Colours challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just gorgeous Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another great card, love the colour of the image against the background paper.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. SOOOO pretty! Love all those beautiful colors - along with the cute image.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  23. So sweet, I love the sweet image and the colours are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh poor little dear,she looks so sad.
    Lets hope you have cheered up with the gorgeous colour combination you have set her in :-)

    Claire x
    (crafty Bloggers Network DT)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, what a perfect way to use this particular Moppet, Linda! I can't wait to get started on some of those myself. Will be good to be crafting and blogging again. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  26. thanks for joining us for the Marker Pop Challenge...nice card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx