Followers

Monday, 11 March 2013

Kew Floral Collection

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have had a busy day today.  I took my car in for its annual service and it passed which is a good thing :)  I then went off to see my best friend and we had a good natter and caught up on all our news.  Today we have had a mixture of blue skies and then it goes really dark and it snows, 10 minutes later we are back to blue skies.  It is bitterly cold here today.  I have come home put shopping away and now sat in front of the fire with my pj's on and then going to catch up on all my blogging friends.

Today's card is made using the new Stepper and topper collection called Kew Floral Collection from Mike and Ian at Kraftyhands.  They will be on Create & Craft tomorow.


Base is stepper card as mentioned above
I have die cute Kraft card using one of my Spellbinder dies and then added one of the toppers.
I have then added to rose blooms on either panels and the sentiment came with the stepper kit.
The butterfly is cut using Kraft card and paper from one of my scraps using Spellbinder Les Papillion 2



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

29 comments:

  1. Wowww Linda..... Beautiful.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous centre stepper. Love the check design paper.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stepper card Linda and the topper is gorgeous. Can't wait for my goodies to arrive. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card Linda.

    Glorious sunshine here all day...damned cold, though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card Linda.. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda, love the topper! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely. Fabulous design Linda.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loveing the stepper card darling
    Big hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, beautiful image :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Linda!

    This is just wonderful! I love, just love the Gingham print. Very daring and creative. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWSERS!!! Linda, this is stunning! So pretty.
    Hope y'all start warming up soon over there.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Linda, I like the floral image the roses and the butterfly.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. S0 pretty! Love it, like the vintage feel to your card Linda. Brightens up a very chilly & snowy day :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful card, love the vintage feel, and the roses are beautiful, thank you so much for joining us at Creative moments

    Alex (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Lovely rich colours on the image and a beautiful design xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous Linda. I love your choice of colours and the topper is simply wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful card Linda, love this image and colour. pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Linda, this is beautiful. Thanks for visiting our neighborhood and stopping by to play with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    Lesia
    DT Member

    Personal blog:
    www.memascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is stunning, i love everything about it.... what more can i say ? x (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is stunning Linda that image and die cut around it is perfect.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous, Linda! Love that flower image and the way you framed it is magnificent. OK, time for my DT hat -- I'm so glad that you played along and thanks for entering our "Die Cuts" challenge at Delicious Doodles this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope we'll see your work again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous - love the image you've used and the way you've put the card together.

    Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx