Followers

Saturday, 2 March 2013

Lavinia Fairy

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I had a fabulous day meeting up with my crafty friends for a great me day with the girls at Victorian Stampers here in Warrington.  We made word books today and I haven't done one before and I made one using the word "Wings".  I will show this on Monday!  We meet on the first Saturday of every month.  We make an ATC and this is my one for today.




I have used PanPastels to create the background
Using the fairy stamp from Lavinia Stamps I used Versamark to stamp the image and then embossed using Cosmic Shimmer powder in black
The sentiment was in my stash which has also been embossed.
To finish off I have added a butterfly which was an old earring and using a green alcohol pen inked the edges.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. Fabulous ATC Linda, it's a gorgeous image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stamping Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Atc Linda a little work of art love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fabulous Linda and perfect for the new challenge thats started over at Lavinia - I can't wait to get my stamps inked up! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Linda. I love it when you do this sort of crafting.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Butterflys i love them lovely linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your ATC Linda, and of course I love Lavinia Stamps, a fab ombination. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely ATC Linda, the subtle background is wonderful and the fairy and butterfly are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Atc, Lavinia stamps are lush xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, wow she is just stunning, love how you have done the background. just so beautiful. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgot to say before Linda, thank you for entering this fab ATC into 'The Lavinia Stamps Challenge', and good luck in the draw. Hugs Pauline (Lavinia Stamps DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous ATC, love the colours and the lovely Lavinia stamp.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely Linda....so pleased you've entered our very first challenge at Lavinia Stamps....good luck.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous, your work is always stunning, lots of love Nicola XXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another beautiful card Linda..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow linda this is a stunning card!!!! Love the gorgeous fairy !!!! Wow just gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful ATC hun, stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous ATC Linda, love the way you have created the scene x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful Linda. I love the image and the background. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful Linda, love this image . pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely beautiful, such a pretty stamp, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous ATC! Love the stamp and background and the monochrome works really well x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx