Followers

Sunday, 17 March 2013

Lots of Layers at Lacy Sunshine

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Our new challenge has started over on Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog.  This fortnight we would love to see your creations with lots of layers.

There is a $30 voucher to spend at the Lacy Sunshine store for the winner.  The top three each win their choice of two of Heather Valentin's stunning digi's (these do not include the retiring or precoloured digis).  We also have blinkies for the winner and top three.

For my card I have used one of Heather's Melancholy Moppet Digi called Rosalind.   Heather knows I love my steampunk and this is one of my favourites. 



Recipe

8 x 8 Kraft square card
First 2 layers are from My Craft Studio Tinkering with Steampunk which I have distressed with TH DI Vintage Photo.
In My Craft Studio Elite Programme I have matted and layered black and sand coloured laced edged topper then on the top of the layers brought Rosalind (she is a PNG image) over the top and printed off I then coloured her using my Copic Ciao Pens.
The wooden embellishments are from Crafty-Emblies and the key is from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx




26 comments:

  1. fantastic card it's beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Linda. I love all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha love it, great image, excellent colouring and choice of colours, its FAB Linda :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this one Linda! You've done a brilliant job with Rosalind and I really want my hair like that! Brill card!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Linda - love that great image!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Linda, that image is fabulous and your colouring if brilliant. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda love this creation from you it's gorgeous where would we be with out MCS I don't think I could make a card with out it lol I do like how you have layered her digitally enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Hugs Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, I love this image - its one of my favourites in the Moppets range.
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda!!!!

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda, A super steampunk card, the background is great and Rosalind looks gorgeous.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card as always Linda!! I love Rosalind! I love the way you have incorporated her name on the card.. Awesome!!
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is soooo beautiful! Just loooove the DP you have used. Fab coloring as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehe this image look just how i feel some days :) love this card Linda, fab layout & lovely colours xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun! Great coloring of the image and I love how you colored her hair. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so love this card. The image is one of joy and the colours are so different from the bright or pastel colours. I love your choices. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love everything about this one Linda the background works perfectly with that image.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  17. SO pretty and cute!!! Fabulous job! And yes, I love all the layering!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just love the colours you've chose for the image - a fab steampunk card x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just beautiful Linda,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A wonderful card Linda. The Steampunk papers and elements are fabulous. I love how you've spelled out Rosalind's name x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this xthe colours are fabby x her hair looks like mine this morning ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic Card ....Love all the layers and the colour tones and design of your card is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello what a beautiful card, love this image and great color choice. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx