Followers

Saturday, 16 March 2013

Nature

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

I have had a really good day out at Harrogate and got lots of lovely goodies.  I met lots of my lovely crafty friends and met Helen, Mark and Cheremane on the Visible Image stand.  It looked fab too.  Met Sylvia, Louise and Jane and took the mini workshop on Clarity.  Spent far too much but I am happy if not very tired.  I will take a photograph of my goodies and post tomorrow.

Today's card is made using one of Sheena Douglass' Little Bit Sketchy Range with PanPastels


Recipe

6 x 6 gold pearlescent card which I have stamped in Vintage Photo DI using stamp from Sheena Douglass' A little Bit Sketchy Range
I stamped the image onto Neenah card and then coloured with my PanPastels I matted this onto Kraft card and inked the edges
The sentiment is stamped with Vintage Photo onto Kraft card and distressed the edges with my paper distresser
To finish off I have added a couple of leaves and flowers from my stash


Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs xxx


22 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene! Love the background for this and those flowers.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the way you have framed the picture with the stamped border.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Linda. Really loving those colours and you've done a great job with the stamp.

    Glad you had fun at the fair.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! Lucky you, bet it was fab, can't wait to see your stash, ooo! That sounds a bit rude lol! You know what I mean lol great card, the image is fantastic with the pans xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Linda and it sounds like you had a good day xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait to see what you bought., Love that stamped image. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card Linda. I love the way you've coloured the image and created the frame for it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Linda, I like the scene and the leaves.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous, love this image and the leaf border is stunning, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous project. Love the way you've framed the scene and the colouring with Pan pastels is fab too. Glad you had a great day at Harrogate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Linda. Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card hun, glad you had a great time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous card Linda - never thought of using pan pastels to colour this one up! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so jealous of you doing that mini workshop with Clarity. Glad you had fun with your friends. Your Sheena card is so pretty and delicate. I was interested to read that you stamped onto pearlescent card - I have never had much luck doing that, it always seems to smudge. Must try again. Thank you for your visit and you lovely comments on my Clarity card. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this is stunning! Love how you colored it with Pan Pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very lovely! Your sweet and soft coloring is beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges!
    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello such a gorgeous card, love the scenery, the colors and the design just beautiful. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely - your scene has such depth to it. Thanks for joining in the fun at Little Miss Muffet Stamps with our Boys Only challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful scene card, Linda! Thanks for sharing it for the Little Miss Muffet Boys Only challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful card and I love the image you've used. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenges. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a wonderful creation you have done a fantastic job love the layout, thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet

    Didn't realise it was Harrogate love the buzz of the place and never want to leave.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx