Followers

Friday, 15 March 2013

Sew and Stitch

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Here is just one of the projects I have been working on today.  I managed to get a lot done today and not only crafting.  As I am off to Harrogate tomorrow for the day and will be meeting up with a couple of my crafting friends I got all upstairs cleaned and did some washing so poor hubby isn't left to do it all!  Aren't I so considerate?

Over on Facebook in Mad Crafters Gigglers the daily challenge set by yesterdays winner is Dress Form and torn paper.  This is my entry, it is just for fun and the winner chooses the next days challenge.


Recipe

6 x 6 Kraft square card
First layer is from Papermania Happy Days paper pack which I have distressed the edges with my paper distresser and dusted over with PanPastels
The torn layer is scraps from by bit box which is from Graphic 45 and I have embossed with button embossing folder and then distressed the edges and dusted over with PanPastels to show the buttons.
The sewing machine Dress form and sentiment are from my Stamp Set from Stampography which I have decoupaged. The reel of cotton stamp is one I found in my box.  
I have added an assortment of buttons from my stash as well as the scissor.  The big button I have threaded with Baker's twine and tied into a bow.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


26 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Linda, I like all the detail and the distressing.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhh me likey! love the background papers and colours oh and not forgetting the images ! brilliant as always!! Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking good Linda I love the style of this card.Enjoy yourself at Harrogate were going sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you have done with the dress form and torn paper idea. Lovely papers and details on the card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Linda, love all the details. Hope you have a great day at Harrogate tomorrow. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great little card, such gorgeous detail, love this Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Linda. Love the papers and the torn paper. Great embellishments. Wendy. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, I love all the elements, makes it sew interesting ( Sorry Linda, just couldn't resist, lol ) Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Linda. I love the elements you've used and the papers and embossing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this,so creative...mad crafters gigglers is a great little group, x (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card Linda, love the background and all the different elements you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Linda. Great colours and papers.

    Have fun at the craft fair.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic and beautiful card Linda.


    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous Vintage card Linda.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely LOVE this card Linda.. My mum would love it too!! She loves to sew! and she is definitely and old "sew and sew: but don't tell her I said so.. :)
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card and great paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So creative! Fabulous, Linda!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Linda this card is sew good
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the distressing and the detail, great image, Px

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous card Linda and I hope Harrogate was fun - so envious! Big Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. So beautiful hun, love the papers and layout and your images are of course gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab card, I love the embellishments you have used.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous. I'm a a sewer so I can really appreciate this beauty. Thanks for joining us this week at the Critter Sketch Challenge for our "Twine" challenge. Good luck and please join us again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello lovely card, love the distressed look, great images too. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the vintage feel on your card!
    Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx