Followers

Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Shabby Chic

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today over in one of the many Facebook groups I am in we have a daily challenge.  I decided to play along today as I don't often get the chance.  Today's theme was Shabby Chic with wooden embellishments.

Here is my card, I really enjoyed getting inky with this :)  I also won the challenge too.  I have created the event for tomorrow's challenge which is silhouettes.  So if you are in the Craftymess Facebook group please join in!


Recipe

I have used an 8 x 8 cream scalloped square card
I have used Tea Die DI to stamp around the base of the card with a swirl stamp
First layer I have distressed the edges and using Peeled Paint DI distressed the card, before laying it onto the base of the card I have wrapped lace and ribbon around.
The second paper is from Kraftyhands Vintage Treasures Paper Pack which again using my paper distressing tool I have distressed then inked using Tea Dye.
The postcard again from Vintage Treasures I have torn one edge and then scrunched up distressed the edges then inked the edges as well as the creases.
I have add Crafty-Emblies flower pot and the word Adore.
Then to finish off I have added pearl swirls which have been coloured with copics and then some gems in the corners and on the lace.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


19 comments:

  1. Bautiful, well done on winning the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bautiful, well done on winning the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card Linda. The Vintage Treasures paper, postcard and the lace are fabulous. Congratulations on your win x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely hunny xxx your work is amazzing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Linda, great shabbu chic style! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Shabby Chic card - a worthy winner!! Congrats!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done for winning that challenge. I could not cope with a daily challenge, I have enough of a problem doing a monthly one. Thank you for your visit today, and good luck with the rest of your forthcoming challenges. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Linda... Congratulations on the win, well deserved.. :)
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, lovely card, love the lace :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well deserved win as well Linda. It's a gorgeous card and gorgeous colours!
    You are so versatile at making cards and can turn your hands to anything...

    Hugs
    Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous shabby chic card Linda, love the layers and lace. Congratulations on your win x

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's a lovely card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on winning - I can see why! It's a gorgeous creation! :)

    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab and congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply gorgeous Linda. Congrats on winning.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Marvelous collage look, Linda, and that lace is absolutely divine! Gorgeous paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx