Followers

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Silhouettes

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have had a lovely crafting day today, I got quite a few projects done, some of these I can't share with you yet.  Yesterday I won the daily challenge over on the Facebook group Mad Crafter's Giggles.  The winner then chooses the theme for the next day's challenge.  I chose Silhouettes, I will be judging and the event closes at 9.15 pm this evening.  If you would like to enter then just hope on over to here.

As I asked for my crafting Facebook friends to make something using silhouettes I had to make something myself although I will not be entering!


Recipe

6 x 6 square white card
The black layer and the musical note layer have been composed using My Craft Studio Silhouette with Style
The image is also from the CD which I printed onto Neenah card and cut out using Scalloped Labels 1
I then used Dew Drops Brilliance Rocket Red to distress around the silhouette, I then used Dew Drops Brilliance Graphite Black around the topper and then added 3 red gems
The lamp post and words are from Crafty-Emblies which I have coloured with Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour Paints
The roses have been inked using Brilliance Rocket Red


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


33 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Love the scene you have created.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda I like the colours and the silhouette
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, colours are good as well and love silhouettes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous Linda. Really beautiful sihouette card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful xxx pick me pick me ha ha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,love the fab silhouette.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely . Love that backing paper and the layout is super xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, this is just awesome! I love the colour choice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an elegant creation Linda
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty your card. You can feel the tango.
    Thanks for joining us at CYP.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda. This is a lovely card. I love the colours, the dies and the silhouette image. Good luck in the challenges. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Linda, gorgeous colour and design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice love Silhouettes Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the silhouette and the colors. Great way to use the lamp post too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous card Linda. The sihouettes are wonderful against the rich background. I love the letter "buttons" x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous tango silhouette, lovely colours.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card & great silhouette xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome!!! That light post on there is just perfect too. Wonderful card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super Salsa silhouette - great card Linda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a pretty card Linda. Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy~Wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty...thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card Linda - I love using Silhouettes.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So romantic. Love the silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a dramatic and stunning. Love the layout and little letters you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  26. A great way to use a silhouette, love the words you have included on your card. It's lovely to see it at PanPastel UK, thanks so much for sharing it with us.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a wonderful creation Linda! The silhouette is gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime Anything Goes Challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  28. Now this would make a lovely anniversary card! Great job, Linda! Thanks for playing on our street at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana
    Owner

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so elegant and romantic. Thanks for sharing at CYP this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx