Followers

Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Steampunk and Lace

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

It looks like it is going to be another sunny day here in Warrington.  It is still chilly but I would imagine as the day progresses it will hopefully get a bit warmer.  I am off to Leeds tomorrow as I have a few appointments today.  I am posting early as I will be going out later on this morning.

Today's card is Steampunk and Lace, LOL yes I know not another Steampunk card?  Sorry but I just love it!


6 x 6 cream square card
The first and second layer are the same paper, I have used the reverse of the lace paper  which is from FabScraps and called Classic Black Lace.
I have wrapped a piece of cream lace around the lace paper.
The dress and shoe are from a stamp set from Aly's inky Fingers which I have used guilding flakes.  I have coloured them in with my Copic's in various shades of grey.
To finish off I have added a wooden sentiment and cogs which are from Crafty-Emblies



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Linda. I love how you've used the lace. The stamps are fabulous but I don't think I could walk in those shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda. This is so lovely and full of wonderful textures.
    Thanks for sharing at Created with Love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Linda, love those stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, images and colours, but the heels are a little high for me!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card, love the gilding, lace and colour tones you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is stunning. I love it Linda.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Linda. We have had a sunny day after all the rain here in Sydney today.It is now 11pm on Tuesday 5 March

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime.
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning hun, love the combinations of lace and crafty-emblies
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really gorgeous hun, love the combination of the lace and emblies, just beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great steampunk and lace card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally gorgeous! I love the dress. Hugs, Robin

    PS My sister has blog candy if you're interested.
    http://www.sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely Linda - I am currently working on a Steampunk card (my first) so I obviously need to look here for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Steampunk done well. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at
    Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great title, great combo, and great card, Linda! Love the Cinderella feel with the dress and shoe. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's fabulous and I love that gorgeous lace!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun look. Love the way the gold shines. Glad you could join the fun at Paper Playtime

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty...love all that lace.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx