Followers

Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Teddy Love

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

I hope you have all had a good day today.  I had a few appointment I needed to attend today!  The weather has been beautiful here and it was lovely to go out in just a thick cardigan instead of a coat :)
I can say hand on heart that I just hate winter!  I suppose that comes from growing up in the Far East where the weather was always nice and warm.

Today's card I have made using one of the topper's from Kraftyhands which you can purchase here.


4 x 4 white deckle edged square card
First layer is from First Edition Sweet Owl which I have cut out with Spellbinder Square die
I have coloured the doily using my Copic pens then layered the topper atop of this
I have added a few flowers and butterfly and a gingham bow.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. cor this is one gorgeous and soo pretty card linda love the colours fabulous work hunnie great to hear youhave good weather also and yep a cardi was all i needed...plus all the bottom bits lol!!! hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Linda It's such a cutie hun.
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda, love the image and the layout. Cardigan for me today as well,It`s lovely how the sun makes you feel so much better. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful,love the colours and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Gorgeous Linda, the shape is super and the colours lovely with a real cute topper
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda. Love these toppers and the doily which you have coloured. Wendy xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet image the doily and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful image. So soft, and the choices of embellishments and colors was perfect.
    Thanks for joining us for our "That is Odd" challenge at Craft Your Passion.

    Anita
    DT for Craft Your Passion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous beauty!! What a precious little bear and love the colors you used on this. Fantastic!
    Linda, I hate winter too! Maybe it'll start warming up soon!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card, beautiful layout, love that teddy, real old fashioned bear, like my Mum ad xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beauty Linda. The bear is just so gorgeous. Love the backing paper and flowers you've chosen, they go together so well x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute and pretty Linda. Can't go wrong with teddies, can you?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Teddy card - really pretty.
    I am really jealous of your weather - we have fog again!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful card Linda. The doiley is perfect as a frame for the adorable topper x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the card and great use with the doily. It's really pretty. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx