Followers

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Vintage Frame

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you have all had a good day and got some crafting done.  I had a couple of DT projects to finish off and I managed to have a play just for me.

This little frame came in my swap parcel from Lindsay.  I couldn't decide on what to do with it at first then I had a light bulb moment. I hope you like it.



First of all I sanded the frame and painted is with Cosmic Shimmer paint in copper.
The image in the centre is a postcard from Cardmaker's Delight.
I have attached cogs, leaves, glass flowers and clock hands.  The lace effect on the bottom of the frame is crocheted cotton which I have inked up with my Adirondak Alcohol Inks
I am really pleased with how this turned out.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


28 comments:

  1. oh wow hun this is stunning just love what you have done with this hun looks amazing,hugs Cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO Linda that's lovely! I really like that a lot!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely frame, amazing how you can transform a little frame into a work of art! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning frame Linda. Really love what you did with it ~ well done <3 Imogen

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Linda!! its gorgeous!!beautiful work as always
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project :)Love the antique feel and the lovely post card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely. Love the image in the frame and the embellishments really finish it off perfectly.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Linda, I like all the embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous project Linda, it has a real vintage feel, Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Are those the cogs from GNPE? xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a work of art, Great transformation - love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love what you've done with this Linda, it looks fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda, this is so lovely! Awesome project!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. The frame looks gorgeous Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A super transformation Linda. I love the glass flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic project and it looks wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. it's a beautiful frame Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sweetie, this is wonderful..... now where's my picture frames ? xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great project Linda. Love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a super creation, great project. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous project Linda...I love it hun.
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. very cool project Linda
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing what you created with this little frame.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning, Linda! Love that vintage photo.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely love this, the rich copper colour is gorgeous, I love the image and the embellishments are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx