Followers

Sunday, 10 March 2013

Vintage Postcard

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend and that the mum's amongst us had a fabulous day and were spoilt.  Today I went to see my mum and dad today.  They are both well and mum loved her card.  We then went to Leeds to drop off my samples for the show on Tuesday.  We called in and had a meal before we come home.

Today's card I have used Kraftyhands Vintage Treasures paper pack and postcard pack to create my card.



6 x 6 white pearlescent card
Core'dinations So Mod pale green card
Paper from Vintage Treasures
Postcard has been matted onto mirri card
From my stash I have added silver corners
To finish off I have added glossy accents to the gems around the centre picture and the flower centres.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous feminine card, it's lovely to see it at PanPastel UK, thanks so much for sharing it with us.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Linda. Glad you had a good Mother's Day xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vintage card Linda. Glad you had a great Mothers day too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is lovely Linda! Glad you had a good day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you've had a great day Linda, beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is stunning Linda, love the daisy`s really beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is really beautiful hun so glad you had a wonderful day hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Linda, the paper and post card are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Linda, the papers re gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at CFAS too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card Linda, love this image and papers. pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card Linda...I just love the floral paper and the postcard.Such a lovely vintage image too,fabulous.

    Hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another, stunning creation Linda, never get tired off coming over here to see what you have created, have my box set for Tuesday, glad you had a lovely day my dear friend, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely and the papers are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. very beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card, love the papers and postcard x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Linda. Vintage and feminine, just lovely.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely card, reminds me of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card, love the papers.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a gorgeous, elegant card Linda - so very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Challenges4Everybody and good luck!
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those papers Linda. Really nice way you have used them too.
    Hugs, neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. great card!
    thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx