Well another busy day at the office, making samples for the new toppers Kraftyhands have brought out. Not bad is it going to work and crafting.
This card is made from the new Man about Town CD. I just love everything about this CD, it is one of their best and believe me I have quite a few favourites but for the guys this beats them all for me hands down :)
1. Two 8 x 8 gold pearlescent cards joined together and the the fronts were cut diagnonally.
2. Matted and layered with bronze embossed card from stash and papers from the CD
3. Topper has been printed off from the CD and matted onto mink coloured card cut out with a Spellbinder die
4. The sentiment is also from the CD which has been layered onto bronze card.
5. Embellished with wooden clock and buttons from Crafty-Emblies
Thank you for stopping by Today