Followers

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Christine's Digi Showcase Adventure

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all keeping well and managing to get some crafting done.  I can't believe it is April already, it is so true that the older you get the years just fly by.  Change of plan this week, working at home instead of working in Leeds.
 
Today I am a guest designer for Christine's Digi Showcase Adventure and I chose the floral corner.  You can visit Christine's Blog to see what her design team have created. 


Recipe

6 x 6 white square card
First layer is pale lilac pearlescent card which I have matted a piece of Bo Bunny paper.
I took Chris' floral corner digi into My Craft Studio and copied and flipped it to create a square and used the text to add the birthday sentiment, once printed I cut it out using Spellbinder Label's 1 die.  I then coloured the flowers with my Graph It Markers.
To finish off I have added the bird cage charm and made a double bow with lilac organza ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


21 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie, it's certainly true, when you get older the time just flies.... it goes really quick for me (at my age) lol.
    Your card is beautiful as always, well done on being a GD x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card Linda. Such a pretty digi.

    Have a fab day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card Linda. I love how you've created a topper with the digi image. The bird cage charm is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect, great design with lovely embellishments


    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty Linda, you've showcased Chris's digi well. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you've copied and flipped the floral digi and created the topper. The charm is a nice touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and digi beautifully coloured, love that charm.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful coloring, Linda! Love the blues you chose for the flowers and that little charm is perfect. Lovely bow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card, love the floral corners, and charm x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your guest designer spot!
    Love this beauty and the bird cage charm is a perfect addition to an already gorgeous card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello such a pretty card and image, love the colors. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Linda, love your colour and colouring and using the digi twice to make a frame. Thank you so much for showcasing my digi this week. Chis xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda this is beautiful so lovely and fresh :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Linda, love the floral image and I adore the beautiful bircage embellies hun.
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful, I love the colours you have used and it's such a gorgeous image to work with
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is beautiful Linda, gorgeous colouring and I love the little lantern x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx