A quick post from me this morning as my friend Kath (aka mucky paws) is coming to play. Not sure quite what we are going to be doing but whatever we do we will have fun. Off to the Range for lunch and then back here to play some more.
I hope you all have a fabulous day. Here is my card for today. I have used IndigoBlu Clematis Flourish stamp. Love this gorgeous stamp, kept it monochrome.
1. 8 x 8 pearlescent white square card
2. Pealescent Blue card
3. White card edged with heart punch
4. Image stamped using VersaMagic Chalk Midnight Sky
5. PanPastels Phthalo Blue dusted around the image whilst still in the die
6. Die cut out the words and dusted with above chalk
I followed Inspired by Photo Inspiration and Seize the Birthday Sketch