Followers

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Bon Voyage

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitor

How has your day been?  I don't know where today has gone for sure!  Busy here as usual you all say, yeah that is right.  Tomorrow I am off for a play day with Kath (MuckyPaws) as she lives about 40 minutes away it will be nice to have a play with a crafting buddy.

Tonight I am showcasing another canvas that I made yesterday.  Oh gosh I am just loving doing these canvas' this one is a 5 x 7 and loving the different mediums you can use.  This one I have made will be a great gift for a male member of the family.



Recipe

1. 5 x 7 canvas painted with a mixture of Pebeo Gesso and Greengold Acrylic paint
2. Second layer is Glass Beads Texture Gel with Acrylic Pearl medium
3.  Raffia has been attached with adhesive red tape4
4.  Stamped car from stash with Versamark and WOW embossing Powder Bar
5. Star is a mixture of clear UTEE with Platinum and glitter, poured onto Melt Art Texture Treads Cog and then cut out with star shaped cookie cutter.  Once set I have rubbed over with metallic gilding wax Patina.
6. Added clock charm and wooden sentiment is from Crafty-Emblies


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx





24 comments:

  1. Wow! You've gone into technique overdrive lol! Fab project, like the idea of the beads in the texture paste! Might have to pinch that idea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Linda - this is so clever! Fabulous creation and techniques!
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Linda, I am storing up all your techniques until my melt pot arrives, have got a lot of UTEE and metal shapes + plus textured treads, ready to go when it arrives. Going to be living on Beans on toast for a month!!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous male themed card Linda. Love the detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Linda, another brilliant project ! love all the different mediums used, a perfect fathers day gift. I think i might do a canvas for my dad this year rather than a card! Hugs Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful canvas Linda. I love the background and the elements you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous project Linda, keep having a play with my melt pot, must admit I love the gilding wax and heat it inks are fabulous
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! Love the colours and the extra special embellishment made with your melting pot.
    The works are doing two of their canvases for £3 at the moment.
    Hope you and Kath have a great play date...give each other a big hug from me please.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's a lovely creation Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its wonderful Linda and so creative . Might just have to get myself a melt pot xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this gorgeous creation Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic canvas. Love all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful canvas this is ... love all the details and texture ... Thanks so much for playing at CCCB! and also at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful canvas this is ... love all the details and texture ... Thanks so much for playing at CCCB! and also at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You've certianly used lots of interesting techniques on this project. It sounds like you've had a lot of fun making it. Definately a great one for a male.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is great, perfect father day card :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Linda, I am back again, with my
    lejdesigns hat on, you have made a fabulous creatiions love the Melt Pot embossed star, thanks for entering the Challenge.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautifully done, Linda. I really love this inspiration. Makes me want to get back to working on canvas. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great canvas! Nice to see you having so much fun messing around with different things.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great creation!!! Love all the techniques! thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful canvas Linda! Thank you for joining us this week at CCCB. Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great canvas! I am really loving altered art and mixed media myself at the moment!

    Thanks so much for joining the Masculine Challenge at The Stamp Spot. I hope you can join our Feminine Challenge next month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx