Followers

Monday, 29 April 2013

Hearts and Flowers

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Whew what a busy day catching up on DT work (which unfortunately I can't show you yet), and over on Facebook the Mad Crafter's Giggles group I am in have a challenge which I just had to enter as I have been away and not taken part.  The theme today is "Tic, Tac, Toe".


I chose, Red, Hearts and Ribbon, I made a WALL PLAQUE and enjoyed making this too!


Recipe

1. Mount board 20 x 14 cm which I have covered with Paper from BoBunny
2.  I have attached metal corners and butterfly.
3.  The leaves are metal and I have arranged roses in one corner.
4.  The wooden heart has been painted black then over painted in red acrylic paint.
5.  The sentiment on the heart reads "Small things become great when done with love" which is a stamp from Art Phrase stamp set by Sam Poole.  I have then used Gilding Wax Pearl Moon, threaded a ribbon and added a bow.
6. The small red heart is has been coloured with alcohol pens which is from Kraftyhands

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx





27 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the rich colours on this :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the colours and the heart looks great hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful piece of art Linda, such rich reds it's so lush :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda this is just stunning, really beautiful. love the heart especially, gorgeous flowers too ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Linda . What a wonderful design and colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab Linda - you're such a clever cookie :) .... I wouldn't have a clue where to start!! Absolutely gorgeous creation!
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your wall plaque it's gorgeous, thank you for joining us this week at make my Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous wall plaque Linda. The rich reds are lovely against the pale background x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Linda.

    Sounds like you had a good weekend too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's beautiful Linda. That heart and flowers are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just breath taking!!
    thanks for joining The Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card! thanks for joining at Critter Sketch: Flowers
    Hugs
    Dewi
    PS. I have a birthday candy here: http://sundaymorningcard.blogspot.com/2013/04/birthday-candy.html
    Come and join

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO pretty--love the gorgeous deep colors and the hint of metallic! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just so beautiful. Love the vintage feel to it.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow! this is just gorgeous,love the richness of the red against the paler background x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is absolutely beautiful - love those rich colours - fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow this is fabulous Linda, love all embellishments
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Linda, this is SO LOVELY!!! That heart is gorgeous - and LOVE the roses in the corner! Sensational!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome project. gorgeous colours, thanks for playing along with the April showers/May flowers challenge at the Cheerful Stamp Pad

    ReplyDelete
  20. fabulous artwork - thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous,love the colour. It would go perfect in my bedroom :). xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Linda, Hope all is well with you. I love this project such deep colours and a great layout. Thankyou for joining in with the Allsorts Challenge this week take care Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Linda this is stunning lovely! :-) Thank you so much for joining my All Crafts Challenge-I really hope youll join my relaunch challenge and blog hop next month with some fabby sponsors! :-) Elaine -xxx-
    http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx