Followers

Thursday, 25 April 2013

Les Parfum

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I keep thinking it is Friday today, and of course it is Thursday, wishful thinking on my part I am thinking.  Anyway how are you all today?  I am busy getting quite a few posts sorted for while I am away this weekend.

Rick and I are meeting up with family tomorrow and will be doing the Salford to Liverpool canal boat trip.  This is something I haven't done before so will be taking plenty of photographs I might even show them on my blog.  Looking forward to meeting up with the family as we haven't seen them for quite a while.  There will be 11 of us so we should have a fun weekend.

Anyway less chatter from me and onto my card for today.


Recipe

1.  Base card is 6 x 6 cream card which I have used X-Cut corner punch
2.  Base layer is from Man about Town CD bonus papers, I have inked the edges with DI Spun Sugar
3.  The topper I have distressed the edges with DI Spun Sugar and used X-Cut corner punch
4.  The sentiment, butterfly, wooden flowers and gems are from my stash



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. A lovely card Linda, the image looks fabulous with the vintage paper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow loving the vintage look with your card Stunning Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful vintage creation. Love the perfume theme. I can just smell the sweet aromas.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love that DP you used.
    Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful design and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one, especially as I love perfume :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card, ad the topper really works with the backing paper. Hope you have a fabulous weekend with the family x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your card..i llove vintage cards....x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful vintage card Linda, really love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Linda I love this card, love the image and the papers are so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. another gorgeous creation Linda. Love the papers, and the spun sugar ! Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty Linda, the image is gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous Vintage card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is so lovely, the papers you have used are really nice

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Vintage style card, love the papers and the topper.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I like this. Love the swirls, and so very elegant.

    Claire
    (DT-Crafty bloggers Network)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautiful Linda.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautifully elegent card, Linda.

    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. So gorgeous card. I love shabby style.Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful creation with great attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful - love the vintage style of this.

    Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx