Followers

Friday, 26 April 2013

Lillies

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

As you are reading this I am away in Salford meeting with Rick's family for a get together.  Today we will be meeting and having a general catch up.

Today's card is made using Sheena Douglass' A Little bit Floral range.


Recipe

1.  6 x 6 silver pearlescent square card
2. First layer is from First Edition Isabelle paper pack which I have added Scarlett Fran-tage embossing powder to two corners.
3.  Second layer is from Core'dinations So Mod card pack and cut out using Spellbinder Decorative Oval die.
4.  I have added Pebeo Modeling Paste to the Lily stamps and left for 24 hours to set, once dry I then coloured with Copic Sketch pens.  The leaves have been stamped onto white card and embossed with gold embossing powder and coloured with Copic Sketch pens.
5.  I have stamped lily onto white card and cut around and distressed the edges.
6. To finish off I have added pearl gems to two of the corners.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx 

22 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the lillies and the colours.
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers!! WOW! I'm very fond of lillies too since one of my granddaughters is named Lily! So pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the fab Lillies.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring and embossing. Hope you have an easy journey. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card I must try the technique hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a lovely card Linda also your card under.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sheenas stamps and they are fab on your card. Love the colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! I love the textured look to the flowers as it makes them look really realistic. The lovely diecut shape really fills the card. Such a pretty piece of work.

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card. I love the texture and colours you've got on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous flowers Linda, brill layout
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card Linda, I love how you've given the lilies texture. The off-set oval looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card Linda, love how you've got so much texture into the Lilies x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The flowers look fab, what a great technique, lovely card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, Linda. Love the lillies. Hope you have a great time in Salford. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card, wonderful lilies.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those lilies are beautiful! Lovely card
    cc

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty Linda, the lilies are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful lillies and fabulous design Linda
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Linda...love the lilly image and the colours are fab too hun.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh i love the Lillie's Linda they are gorgeous.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx