As you are reading this I am away in Salford meeting with Rick's family for a get together. Today we will be meeting and having a general catch up.
Today's card is made using Sheena Douglass' A Little bit Floral range.
1. 6 x 6 silver pearlescent square card
2. First layer is from First Edition Isabelle paper pack which I have added Scarlett Fran-tage embossing powder to two corners.
3. Second layer is from Core'dinations So Mod card pack and cut out using Spellbinder Decorative Oval die.
4. I have added Pebeo Modeling Paste to the Lily stamps and left for 24 hours to set, once dry I then coloured with Copic Sketch pens. The leaves have been stamped onto white card and embossed with gold embossing powder and coloured with Copic Sketch pens.
5. I have stamped lily onto white card and cut around and distressed the edges.
6. To finish off I have added pearl gems to two of the corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today