Followers

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Man About Town

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Friends

Kraftyhands have brought out another fabulous CD which is ideal for those men in your lives.  The papers are wonderful and can be used for women's cards too.

Man about Town debuted today on Ideal World at 12 noon and they are back again on our screens at 4.00 pm on Create and Craft.  Our design team did a tremendous job with their samples and I hope that you were able to see  the variety of cards and projects.

I didn't make any samples for the TV this time but I have made one stepper card from the CD and will be making a few more which I will show later on in the week.


Recipe

1. Super Smooth 300 gsm card which I have printed off the two sheets to make the stepper
2. Stepper set taken from Man about Town CD
3. Buttons from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. its lovely hun, wish they hadnt messed with the scheduling, coz I had to change the chanel I was recording for Louis, lol, but shown on IW is a good result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this looks. Great stepper card and focal image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Master piece , Linda .Love the collection of images .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome vintage centre stepper. So love the 3D effect on the main image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sensational card for a guy! WOW!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Linda a really fab creation xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Linda, beautiful made.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super card Linda. I love the papers and elements on this CD x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous stepper card Linda, the images and papers look fabulous. Love your canvas in the next post too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic male card , wonderful design xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Linda and love that image

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great stepper card for a man. I managed to watch most of one of the shows and what was there as samples looked great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorjuss card perfict for any gentalmen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an incredible step card, Linda! Fab image and such great paper choices. Love the subdued red with the vintage image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx