I hope that you have all had a wonderful day. I have had a fun day in my craft room, the melt pot came out to play, made a couple of moulds and completed 3 project which I will be showing over the next couple of days.
My first project I want to show you is my mannequin, you know when you buy something that you have an idea and the idea actually works, well this is what happened with my mannequin. I was playing with the idea of making a top hat which I did but didn't like it so binned it LOL!
1. Mannequin has been painted with Gesso mixed with pink acrylic paint
2. Sewed a piece of lace together to make a skirt and made a rush up the side.
3. The braces and the belt are Tim Holtz Grunge Paper which I have distressed with DI Victorian Velvet. The metal buckles on the braces and belt are from my stash
4. The pendant is an old necklace which I attached to the chain.
5. I attached lock and key on a chain and looped it around the belt., I attached a cog to the top
6. To the base I have inked with DI Victorian Velvet and the flowers have been dipped into UTEE and left to set. I attached a couple of cogs to the base.
Thank you for stopping by Today