Followers

Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Mannequin

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope that you have all had a wonderful day. I have had a fun day in my craft room, the melt pot came out to play, made a couple of moulds and completed 3 project which I will be showing over the next couple of days.

My first project I want to show you is my mannequin, you know when you buy something that you have an idea and the idea actually works, well this is what happened with my mannequin.  I was playing with the idea of making a top hat which I did but didn't like it so binned it LOL!




Recipe

1. Mannequin has been painted with Gesso mixed with pink acrylic paint
2. Sewed a piece of lace together to make a skirt and made a rush up the side.
3.  The braces and the belt are Tim Holtz Grunge Paper which I have distressed with DI Victorian Velvet.  The metal buckles on the braces and belt are from my stash
4.  The pendant is an old necklace which I attached to the chain.
5.  I attached lock and key on a chain and looped it around the belt., I attached a cog to the top
6. To the base I have inked with DI Victorian Velvet and the flowers have been dipped into UTEE and left to set.  I attached a couple of cogs to the base.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx



29 comments:

  1. oooohhhh gorgeous Linda, love that flower at the base! Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab mannequin Linda, lots of lovely detail, loving the braces xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fantastic xxx brilliant I love it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic mannequin, love the belt and braces and lace, great idea.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it the chatelaine reminds me of a victorian housekeeper xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lacey manequin, i love manequins but haven't even got one yet - you've encouraged me to alter one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great fun mannequin Linda - love the details xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun project don't ya just love it when a plan comes together

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are both stunning Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Linda - this is awesome - love it!! The belt and braces are cool! Love the flower too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fabulous, so stylish...I love it.

    Hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A brilliant idea Linda. I love the colour of the mannequin and the way you've decorated it. The rose at the base looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that is stunning Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant project Linda, love what you've done. I may just have to re-model my jewellery mannequin now! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful mannequin, Linda. Sorry about the hat though. This is great, love the embellishents. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fantastic Linda! Love the colour and all the fab details you have embellished with - great idea!
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is wonderful . Love all the embellies and the necklace looks fab !!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a super project, love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is fabulous hun, i love it x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Linda, this is fantastic, I have had plans to use a Mannequin for a window decoration, but I am having trouble finding one, can you let me know who you bought yours from.
    Thanks
    Janet
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, what a great project. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are great Linda, so stylish.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, how fun! Love the lace for her skirt. Fab embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  24. A fun project, great details. thanks for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles for our Anything but a Card challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful project hun. Thank you for joining us at Cards Galore.
    Marleen DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx