Wednesday already, time sure does fly when you are having fun. I had a good productive day yesterday in my craft room getting some DT work done. I even managed to play with my stamps and inks.
This is what I came up with, a bit different but enjoyed making it, got inky fingers for a change. I played with my new stamps and masks which I purchased from Sam Poole's Creative Studios.
1. 8 x 8 Black square card
2. Using the A4 Clock Mask from Creative Expressions I used DI Vintage Photo and stippled over the mask
3. I stamped the ribbon using the coil from the Mechanical Handbags stamp set and wrapped this around the card.
4. On a separate piece of card using DI Wild Honey I have stamped the coil around the edges and distressed with my paper distresser and inked the edges with Vintage Photo
5. The sentiment has been embossed with Cosmic Shimmer EP in Black as have the clock keys.
The cogs have been stamped using DI Tea Dye
6. The handbag and lips stick stamps were covered with Pebeo Modelling paste and left for 24 hours to dry. Once dry I removed from the stamp and inked with stamp and pressed the mould onto the stamp to highlight the detail of the handbag and lipstick.
7. To finish off I have added a clock and bee charm and a flower that has been dipped into UTEE.
Thank you for Stopping by Today