Followers

Saturday, 27 April 2013

Phoebe

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Finger's crossed that this post has gone live!  Rick and I are away until Sunday meeting up with the family to celebrate a couple of our relatives "BIG" birthdays.

I hope you are all well and having a lovely Saturday.  Another post is scheduled for tomorrow and I hope you can pop along for a visit.


Recipe

1.  6 x 6 white pearlescent square card
2.  Everything on this card is from the Angelica and Friends CD.
3.  I have inked around the edges with Distress Ink in Spun Sugar and added gems to the flower centres, a pearl has been added to the bow.
4.  To finish off I have cut out Spellbinder Fantastic Flourish Two Shapeabilities D-Lites using floral paper and then sprayed with Spray and Sparkle in Gold.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Love that corner die! Beautiful card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,loving the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image the design the papers and the fancy corner.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, cute image and love the layout and papers used.

    Sylv
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that is one heck of a SWEET image. Big shoes on a little girl....always cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image, papers and all the embellishments on this card. Very pretty.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet Linda, hope you are having a great weekend. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really pretty card Linda. The image is adorable and I love what you've done with the corner flourish x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card Linda, love this image and great design
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really gorgeous hun, I love the fun image, the colours are fab and that corner flourish is gorgeous. Sorry I have been rubbish with my commenting lately I will pop back tomorrow and catch up with your posts properly but just wanted to hop over quickly before I go to bed and let you know I haven't forgotten you lol. Hope you are having a nice weekend
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card Linda, love the design, papers and image. The corner die is fabulous. Enjoy the rest of your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it, that image is adorable.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, Linda. The dies and flowers look great and so does the image and the papers. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card. Such a cute little girl playing dress up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx