Followers

Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Smash Book Page 3

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Welcome to my new followers, I hope you enjoy your visits and enjoy viewing my creations.

Today has been another play day for me as I am waiting on a CD  to arrive to get some samples made which hasn't turned up yet!  Oh well I supposed I will be working flat out when it does arrive so today I got to play.

If you saw my Monday post here you will know that I have started compiling my first ever Smash Book, I decided to make this using my favourite items at the moment which include Steampunk, the colour purple and lots of lovely Crafty-Emblies, as well as stamps and lovely crafting products.

I have taken step by step photographs and will add the products I have used.  The majority of the products I bought from Sam Poole's Creative Studios.


Painted with Pebeo Acrylic Paint in Violet
Stamp is Sam Poole's Chicken Wire which I stamped with FlitterGlu and Gilding Flakes


Stamped Steampunk Dress form from Sam Poole's SteamPunk Dreams Set using Black Stazon



The cogs are stamped with Versamagic and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Black EP



Sentiment has been stamped onto white card and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Gold EP
Cut it out and used Creative Expressions Metallic Gilding Wax in Golden Lilac


Stamped the dress form onto white card and embossed with black EP
Used Metallic Gilding Wax in Enchanted Gold on the wings and Golden Lilac on the dress
Stamped the cog butterfly using Versamagic and embossed with Gold EP
To finish off I have added black bow with 2 stick pins and a bottle cap with a picture of a clock inside which I have added UTEE and a cog.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. beautiful done Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Linda! So many gorgeous elements created and I'm loving the sentiment :)
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab - love it, and its purple!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, i like all the elements, i should get a bit more adventurous, i might have inpsired me xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ..Love how you created the elements and texture xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Linda, and great step by step tutorial.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous page Linda, love the chicken wire background. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous page, love the layout and embossing witht he 3D stamp in the center.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic work, with such a lot of fab techniques, I love it. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Linda this is gorgeous. I love those steampunk stamps, haven't used them for a while but I will be now! Love all the detail and elements to this page, and that purple is gorgeous.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Linda! Great work!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great step by step talk thru Linda - fabulous page,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats fascinating to see a page coming together like that! I must take photos like that, for my own reference more than anything.

    Looking good Linda. Wait to see the next page:)
    love
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely page Linda, it's great to see how you've built it up x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Linda! What an amazing card. Thank you for taking the step by step photos to show how your masterpiece came into being. I especially like how the frame has so much visual interest. Amazing colors and FABULOUS sentiment! (I love it)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhh Linda this is Ab fabby :) xx can't wait to see it on Friday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous page Linda, I'm not sure what the difference is between a smash book or Art Journal? It's seems they are pretty much the same, however fab job done here, love the gilding! I've just scrolled down your blog and noticed your post about your being asked to work with SW on her workshop, fab news Hun very well done and congrats xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. oooh! love it, so many techniques, thanks for sharing how you did it x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, lots of amazing elements on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks brilliant Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the page, Linda, and the step by step is terrific. Thank you for that! I don't know that I'll ever get into smash books but I do love looking at them when created by someone else. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  22. its just stunning Linda, i adore it, love the way you have used the gliding for the stamping, fab x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another fabulous page Linda, I am enjoying your progress.
    And thank you so much for the walk through on how you created it, its so interesting to see how other crafters work, and their thought processes to creating.

    Have a good weekend,
    Claire x
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great Page
    Thanks so much for playing along this week at whimsical Wednesdays - Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  25. A beautiful page- which looks fabulous- love the step by step process too! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great project, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx