Well I managed to get some playtime today, not as much as I wanted as I had other jobs that needed to be done. I hope you have all had a lovely day.
I bought the Martha Stewart Pick of the Day clay and molds last week so they arrived and I have been playing, I have made a few of the items, I bought the nature set. The clay is lovely to work with and so light. The molds will be used a lot when I get my melt pot out at the weekend.
On my card tonight I have add the bird that I made, I can't believe how light this clay is!
1. 6 x 6 square card
2. Lemon card has been punched with Martha Stewart ribbon punch and blue organza ribbon threaded through it.
3. The bunting paper was in my stash which was layered over the lemon.
4. The birdcage was in my stash which I have coloured with Creative Expressions metallic gilding wax Patina, I added a lemon bow to the top.
5. The bird is coloured with Graph It markers and placed onto the cage. The corners was cut using Spellbinder Asian Motifs die and cut in half.
6. To finish off I have added a spray with gems on and some roses, gems and a butterfly
Thank you for stopping by Today