Followers

Saturday, 18 May 2013

A Pink Christmas

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are we all today?  Dreaded housework to be done here this morning so a very quick post from me.  I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Today's quick card was made for a Facebook challenge.  I have made a start on my Christmas Cards :) xx


Recipe

1. Silver pearlescent 6 x 6 square card from Anne Marie Designs
2. White square doily
3. Topper with sentiment is from my stash as is the border.
4 To finish off I punched 3 snowflakes using Martha Stewart punch and added pink gems.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


16 comments:

  1. Very Beautiful, love the pink and white :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a beautiful christmas card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card as always Linda, Love the new hair cut.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Linda, as always, trying to get in the mood of housework, but to no avail, when you have finished, there is some here in Edinburgh, if you feel the need, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous...love the image .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous Christmas card Linda, I don't even want to think about Christmas yet!!!! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Linda beautiful design and detail as always

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shine on this. Beautiful card for the holidays.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pink and white for a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have just made & blogged a card today using that same square doily lol. Gorgeous Christmas card, lovely & subtle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda...but I really can't believe it is a Christmas card!!!!! Already.....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card Linda, the colours are beautiful. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card Linda, the doily looks fabulous. It's still too early for me to think of Christmas though x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beautiful card! I wish I was started on my Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simple and lovely, Linda! The lacy square doily is marvelous and I adore the focal point ornaments. Great border piece at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx