A quick post from me tonight, just got home from setting up with Mike (Kraftyhands) for the one day Happy Stampers rubber stamp show tomorrow.
This card I made for a challenge over on Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook Group.
1. Cut out card using Spellbinder Scalloped Circle Die
2. First layer is paper from my stash which I have cut out with Spellbinder Circle Die
3. The topper is mount board heart shaped which I have painted with emulsion and then stamped the leaves, flowers and the berries are made using my thumb. The stamps are part of the Sheena Douglass Paint Fusion range. I have painted them with Pebeo Acrylic Paints.
4. I used Cosmic Shimmer Gold Embossing Powder on the edges and for the swirls.
5. To finish off I have added gems around the edge of the card and added a birthday sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today