I hope you have all had a lovely day! I have spent the day crafting as the weather has been so miserable! A good day to stay in and craft.
Today's card is about the birds. I am really loving my bird cages and birds at the moment.
1. 8 x 8 white square pearlescent card
2. First layer is green pearlescent card which I have adhered velvet purple ribbon with beads and sequins on.
3. Second layer is purple pearlescent card.
4. The third layer is patterned paper designed by Lavinia Stamps. I have used the mask called Bird Cages from Imagination Crafts and used Sparkle Medium soft purple.
5. I distressed the edges of the topper with PanPastels Permanent Green extra dark and dusted the leaves too.
6. To finish off I have added one of my own stick pins, flowers and buttons with Baker's Twine threaded through them.
Thank you for stopping by Today