A lovely sunny day here in Warrington, bedding has been washed and is blowing in the breeze. Love fresh bedding don't you?
Today's canvas is one that I made yesterday at Kath Mucky Paw's. We had a fabulous time and it was an enjoyable day crafting with a crafty friend.
1. A4 Canvas which I have painted first with Pebeo Violet once this was dry I stippled through an A4 Clocks and Cog mask from Creative Expressions
2. I used gilding wax in silver all around the edges.
3. The clock die is a Tim Holtz die and the cogs are Spellbinder dies these have been embossed with Fran-Tage embossing powders in Old Silver and Wine
4. The images are from Kanban and have been stamped onto canvas and coloured with Promarkers
5. The word Create are Steampunk stamps from Personal Impressions which have been stamped onto canvas and coloured with Promarkers.
6. The wooden cogs have been gilded with Silver gilding wax.
7. To finish off I have added an organza bow with Diamante and pearl stick pins and a charm.
Thank you for stopping by Today