Followers

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Create

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A lovely sunny day here in Warrington,  bedding has been washed and is blowing in the breeze.  Love fresh bedding don't you?

Today's canvas is one that I made yesterday at Kath Mucky Paw's.  We had a fabulous time and it was an enjoyable day crafting with a crafty friend.



Recipe

1.  A4 Canvas which I have painted first with Pebeo Violet once this was dry I stippled through an A4 Clocks and Cog mask from Creative Expressions
2.  I used gilding wax in silver all around the edges.
3.  The clock die is a Tim Holtz die and the cogs are Spellbinder dies these have been embossed with Fran-Tage embossing powders in Old Silver and Wine
4.  The images are from Kanban and have been stamped onto canvas and coloured with Promarkers
5. The word Create are Steampunk stamps from Personal Impressions which have been stamped onto canvas and coloured with Promarkers.
6. The wooden cogs have been gilded with Silver gilding wax.
7.  To finish off I have added an organza bow with Diamante and pearl stick pins and a charm.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. Love the canvas and the colour. Very creative and something I must try my hand at as I have loads of canvas sat staring at me as I write ... oh well maybe tomotrrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Love it, the violet's a lovely colour and all the embellies, its gorgeous :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!! Love this to bits! love the colour and the cogs and i need to buy the clock!!! awesome! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous canvas Linda. Love the colour the images and design. The embellishments are gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful. I love the cogs and the colours. The image is fab too. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your work Linda always
    Big Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, love the silver cogs with the blue :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Linda , love the cogs and the blue colour , Brilliant. Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great and wonderful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous project Linda! Love the colour and those fab cogs covered with Frantage. I got mine yesterday - it's fab stuff isn't it! :)
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fabulous Canvas Linda,
    a great colour and love the cogs.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You must know how much I love the color blue to be posting so many of these blue beauties! LOVE!!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is wonderful, just my sort of crafting. Love the colours and so much texture.
    Hugs Txx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is wonderful just my kind of crafting, love the colour and so much texture Txx

    ReplyDelete
  15. another brilliant project Linda
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have two canvases laid out, waiting for time to work on them, and this one has really inspired me, Linda! Love the color combo and all the steam punk cogs and wheels. Magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another gorgeous canvas Linda, do love seeing your steam punk designs. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely canvas, thanks for sharing with us this week at Make My Monday
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A wonderful canvas Linda. The colourway is gorgeous. I love the stamps and all the cogs x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another great canvas Linda, I love the steam punk theme, an the colours make everything pop, fab. Hugs p xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful thanks for joking us at sfc

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous. Love the background on the blues and the sprochets. Love it. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely stunning hun, love the colours, the images are gorgeous and the die cuts are awesome
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is great Linda, and the cogs look fab in silver.

    Claire x
    (crafty bloggers network DT)

    ReplyDelete
  26. A beautiful card, a great design and wonderful colors.
    Thanks for joining us this week at SFC.
    Hugs
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cool look. Glad you could join us at paper Playtime

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx