Followers

Saturday, 11 May 2013

Daisy Door Hanger

Good Morning Crafty Friend, Followers and Visitors

A quick post from me today.  I am off to help Mike from Kraftyhands at the Happy Stampers North West Rubber Stamp Show in Port Sunlight.

Today is a Door hanger I have painted, this is one of the items I will be selling at the Hornsea craft fair in July.


Recipe

1. MDF door hanger has been painted with acrylic paints, PVA and a metallic acrylic paint.
2.  Stamped the daisies which is from Sheena Douglass Paint Fusion Range.
3.  Painted the daisies and leaves with Pebeo Acrylic Paints
4. Embossed one of the daisies and the word "Daisy" with WOW Silver Sparkle embossing powder
5. Distressed over the whole of the hanger with Distress Ink Dusty Concord
6.  To finish off I have added a pearl dragonfly and Butterfly

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

18 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Linda. The colours are so pretty and you've made a great job of the painting....very clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Door Hanger Linda! Love the Paint Fusion, not tried it myself, somehow I don't think it's me? I hope you have a lot more of these for your craft fair? They will go like hot cakes Hun xx have a great time at the show xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous creation Linda. Love the soft colours.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely door hanger Linda. The stamps and the colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful,love the gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful flowers on your door hanger Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous project and wonderful colors. I'm sure they will sell fast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous door hanger!!
    So beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Linda, you are so clever, have fun today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beautiful Linda! Hope you've had a good day today. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a stunning piece of artwork. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful door hanger - great painting!! these will sell well!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful door hanger, love the painted daisies and wonderful colour.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful door hanger Linda, love your painted flowers.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful Linda! I love daisies - they make me happy!
    Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the shimmer on this beautiful door hanger, Linda! Incredible job painting the daisies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx