Followers

Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Dragonfly's and Poppies

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I would like firstly to welcome my new followers, I hope you enjoy your visits and my creations help to inspire you.

Today I have made a card using products from Imagination Crafts.  I have had a good day pottering today, made a couple of cards and playing around with ideas I have for future projects.  Some of them Design Team work and some altered art too!  I love these kind of days.  If you are looking for the post for the Design Team call for Imagination Crafts please click here


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 black square card
2.  The dragonflies and poppies is a mask from Imagination Crafts which I have stencilled onto acetate and used Sparkle Medium in Bright Red, once dry I layered this onto pale pink patterned card.
3.  The frame is made by using Spellbinder Grande Square and Labels 1 onto mirri card
4.  To finish off I have coloured a charm dragonfly and wooden dragonfly with my Graph It Markers.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx


25 comments:

  1. Stunning Linda, love it-its so vibrant :-) Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Stunning Linda!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a gorgeous card Linda.
    your cards under are so adorable and beautiful.


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Linda, love the vivid red x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snap Linda, I have been having a play with imagination stencils this afternoon. Your card is beautiful though, I do love the red.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda, I like the stenciling and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snap I have been playing with my imagination stencils this afternoon, really enjoyed myself. Your card is beautiful Linda, I do love that red and the stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just can't beat that red and white! Stunning card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very striking card, love the red stencilling.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful Linda, love to see all of your techniques.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the stencils and the glitter. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful vibrant colours, love the stencilling on the acetate - great idea - great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A brilliant card Linda. The colourway is fabulous and the dragonflies and flowers are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Linda,fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card Linda, love the colour. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really pretty. Linda....the mask is a lovely design. I have a couple of Imagination masks, must try to get them used. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE this Linda the poppies are great xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous . Love that rich red on the poppies xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. O.M.G. Beautiful my fav flower well one of them Hugs Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty, sparkly card -- thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty card

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx