Followers

Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Enchantment

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have had a nice leisurely crafty day today just making and playing, only one thing to show you tonight as the other pieces of work are in progress.

If you missed my previous post and don't know what my plans are then here is what I plan to do!  Every Wednesday starting from today, one lucky follower who leaves a comment will be in with a chance of receiving whatever I post on that day.  Today being that day this will be sent to one of you!  I will post to anywhere in the world as I have a lot of followers worldwide.  The winner will be picked by my hubby on Sunday.

Today I have been playing with my acrylic paints, stamps and embossing powders.  I made this for a challenge on Facebook on the Mad Crafters Giggle group.





Recipe
1. 8 x 5 in mount board which I have painted first with blackberry and added PVA then painted over with silver which crackled very lightly
2. Using Sam Poole's Newspaper print background stamp and Adirondak Snow Cap stamped all over.
3.  Taking 2 pieces of card from my stash I distressed the edges and stamped leaves from Sam Poole's Wise Friend stamp set and embossed with WOW silver embossing powder.
4. The centre topper has been stamped with the Newspaper print stamp in Black Memento, I stamped the tree from the Enchanted Trees with VersaMagic and embossed with WOW Silver embossing powder then dusted over with PanPastels in Violet and Magenta
5. On a stripe of textured card from my bit box I stamped the sentiment all along and then distressed the edges and inked with black ink.
6.  To finish of I have cut out two leaves which have been stamped with Distress Inks Forest Moss and placed under the molded clay rose, metal corner charm and the butterflies from Steampunk Dreams have been stamped and coloured with Zig Wink of Stella Brush in glitter clear

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx



32 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Linda!! Would love to win..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie, this is fantastic, I've been waiting to see what you would create next, I love the way you use lots of different techniques xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Linda hun this is stunning! its really really gorgeous!!I just love everything about it . Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww Linda Beautiful!!!!

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda this is lovely!
    loving all the texture
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning piece of art Linda, love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Linda,great layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely idea and very generous! Would love to win any of your stunning pieces!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card Linda - really love all the different elements - wonderful idea to do giveaways too! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Linda, how kind of you to give one of your creations away! I would love the chance to win xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous make Linda, love all the different textures and colours, plus lots of techniques xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow so many different techniques Lina & love the colours, who wouldn`t want to win ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful project Linda, the colours and your rose are fabulous. I love all the techniques you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! Stunning and fabulous project!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing project Linda, colours and embellishments are fabulous.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Linda this is stunning and as this is my first time on your blog I am amazed and inspired by your detailed description . I would love to win as I thought it would win tonights daily challenge ,although the winner very worthy too. Fantastic creation you are very talented x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulous project you have made here Linda -there is just so much detail to take in, Love your moulded rose - thought you had been busy with the melt pot!
    Absolutely stunning card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow... This looks gorgeous... Love everything about the project especially the embellishment.... Thank u for the chance...

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous Linda. Love the colours and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Linda this is gorgeous, love the colours, design and all your details hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fab project, Linda....I'm loving the colours and all the different layers and embellishments, brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning Linda, great design & the blackberry, silver and dark reds look fab together, will look fab on any wall :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so beautiful Linda!stunning!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  25. I so love this , what fantastic array of colours and textures xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. this is very beautiful Linda love the colours.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh I love this. TFS with us over at Eclectic Ellapu this week and hope to see you in future challenge.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  28. gorgeous creation thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugS Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, this is so beautiful. Love the colors and the design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, this is a gorgeous project! I love the background and all of the beautiful details! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's truly sparkle and I love colour purple.
    Thank you to share it with us on Deep Ocean Challenge. Come back soon on our blog.
    xoxoxo Eulalia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx