Followers

Thursday, 30 May 2013

Follow your Heart

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Friends

What a funny old day it has been today.  Shopped for food this morning and LOL I didn't lie in today was up  early as is the norm and the went to Ikea and bought quite a few of the Mirror's.  You know the one's I am talking about. :)  Then this afternoon just pottering.  Not managed to get any crafting done today just a lot of admin done and still more to do.  No crafting for me then!

Today's card is something I made yesterday.


Recipe

1.  Mount board has been painted with Pebeo Acrylic paint in Blueberry, I then spritzed Cosmic Shimmer Mist in Silver over and using a sponge sponged.
2.  The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark and embossed with WOW Embossing Powders Magical Mauve.  I then stamped the sentiment again using Stazon offsetting this to give a shadow
3.  I stamped the swirl and coloured with Distress Inks Forest Moss and Chipped Sapphire
4. The leaves and large flower were stamped straight onto the mountboard and coloured the leaves with Distress Inks.  For the flower I have used Pebeo High Viscosity Acrylics in Violte, and Primary Yellow, DYNA Iridescent Violet Blue, Iridescent Orange Yellow
5.  Onto a piece of Centura Pearl card I stamped the smaller flower and coloured them using the above acrylics.  The small flowers on the swirl have been stamped with Copic V28 Eggplant.
6. To finish off I embossed all around the frame with WOW Embossing Powder Silver
7.  I made an Easel card by mounting the mountboard onto Centura Pearl card and then the card base is Silver pearlescent card.  I wrapped lilac ribbon around the matt on the base of the card and made a bow.



Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx


19 comments:

  1. beautiful card love the glitter Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. so loving all that shimmer, pretty card Linda
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Linda,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sparkle to this Linda, its lovely.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Linda! Loving all the sparkle and shine.
    I've been MIA for more than a week now but have managed to browse around and see all that you've produced while I was gone. WOW! You've been busy. Hope you'll forgive that I didn't leave a comment on each one. Love them all, though. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card Linda - great sparkle and I love those stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is gorgeous love the sparkle Hun,and love the design,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sparkly sentiment and the beautiful colours you've used. Fabulous card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful shine! LOVE the dimensional flowers and the fabulous bow! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, so beautiful. Love the pretty flowers and the flourish adds a nice touch of elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving all that sparkle and those colours are amazing! Thanks so much for playing along at Inkspirational xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning Sweetie, I don't know how you get time to make so many wonderful cards x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous, love the leaves flourish and flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Love the colours and the design is so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card Linda, all the shimmer and the colour are fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the beautiful colours you have used and those flowers are amazing. Love the shimmer to the colours. Great card as always.

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is stunning, the colours, the flowers, the swirls, absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Linda. Love the colours on this. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx