Followers

Monday, 6 May 2013

Freesia Flower Pot Beauty

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick post from me today as I have crafty things I need to get done and want to get my melt pot out and have a play.  I have been promising myself for the past 2 weeks to get the melt pot out but life has got in the way so today is the day!

My card today is made using the Freesia Flower Pot digi from the talented artist Heather Valentin the owner of Lacy Sunshine.  This is the only official and authorised shop to buy her digi's.  Please hop on over to see what other fabulous digis she does.


Recipe

1.  Scalloped circle card from stash which I have distressed with PanPastels
2. First layer is blue card stock with silver polka dots which I have cut out using Spellbinder Circle die
3.  Freesia has been printed off onto Neenah Card and colour with Graph It Markers then cut out using Blossom 2 Spellbinder die.  I have glittered the edges of the blossom
4. I have added blue organza ribbon and a bow, also 2 flower buttons and a circular button .


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx



26 comments:

  1. This is beautiful hun I love the blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - I love the blues!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda, so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous Linda, love the shape ( planned using this shape for next DT card, honest, not coping!!!)
    Fabulous colours too.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shape, colours and gorgeous image - well, all of it really!! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful shaped card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, love the shape and the image is really cute :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Linda - i do love these images.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, beautiful card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's a lovely card Linda also your card under.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card Linda. The image and colours are fabulous and I love the shapes you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Linda, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. his is adorable Sweetie, I love the image & the layout is just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, love the shape xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely shape, colours and image, great card Linda :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fab Linda. Love the shape, the colours, the image (obviously!) and your colouring.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really beautiful, Linda! Love all the blues with that teeny splash of purple. Great shape and the bow is perfect in size and style.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card. Nice choice of shape to go with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This certainly is a beauty Linda :o)
    Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable Linda! Love the gorgeous colour combo, shape and the oh so cute Freesia Flower Pot :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, just popped by to admire your creation and thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card Linda, thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Linda this is gorgeous. So beautifully vibrant.

    Thanks for sharing with us and sorry I'm so late commenting.

    Lin xx
    Dream Valley.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx