I have had a lovely relaxed crafty day today, took my time and managed to get quite a few projects done,
Today's card I have used one of my Melt Pot makes from the other day which I showed in a post on Monday. I do so love using my Melt Pot with my favourite Spellbinder Shapeability D-Lite dies they give stunning results. Anyway less babbling here is my card.
1. 6 x 6 square Kraft card
2. The first layer is double sided card which I have cut in half diagonally and distressed the edges with Distress Inks Vintage Photo.
3. Using Opulent Oval die I cut out textured card from my scrap box and distressed with Tea Dy.
4. I then cut out a scrap piece of Kraft card using Spellbinder Opulent Oval then embossed with Fran-Tage Taupe
5. The topper is made by pouring UTEE over Love Locket Spellbinder Shapeability D-Lites Die then whilst still warm rubbed gilding wax over the design.
6. Across the join I have used Tim Holtz Ribbon Tape
7. To finish off I have used gold embossing powder on 3 different sized heart buttons and threaded Baker's Twine through and finished off by adding the Friend sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today