Well what a fabulous day it has turned out to be today! The sun is out, the sky is blue and hubby is a happy little bunny! Two washer loads are done and out on the line and I have my window opened in my craft room and waiting for a canvas to dry before I can decorate it.
Today I would like to share a canvas I made earlier in the week for our weekly challenge in our Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook Group. I so enjoyed getting inky with this one.
1. Painted the canvas first with clear Gesso from Liquitex.
2. I then stippled Sparkle Medium in Blue Sapphire over the whole of the canvas, once this was dry I used Imagination Crafts Flourishes Mask and PanPastels Magenta to add detail. I then went over the entire canvas with Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire
3. The butterflies are from Sheena Douglass' Paint Fusion Butterfly stamps set and painted with Pebeo Paints.
4. I added two silver corners and an assortment of flowers and leaves along one side.
5. To finish off I have added a sentiment and pearl swirls as butterfly trails.
Thank you for stopping by Today